Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Need Stereo Help-- new system for DCB

h2oski2fast
    Dont know...tell you when I find him/her

You should buy a pizza place instead, I already have a stereo hook up. Us fat guys need a deal on food.

riverbound
    You should buy a pizza place instead, I already have a stereo hook up. Us fat guys need a deal on food.
    LOL...There would go all my profits.

ROZ
    News oes travel fast, doesn't it
    Good luck...

riverbound
    News oes travel fast, doesn't it
    Good luck...
    Guess it does
    Thanks.
    You are getting out and Im getting back in

roln 20s
    First off--aside from the stereo, the only power package I want is a 496HO (for now). I WILL continue to promote Boat Bling. Its not a money issue, I could get the Teague 800 if I wanted, but its just not what is best for me right now.
    The stereo:
    1) I have no problem spending good money on good components
    2) I'm not a huge stereo person and don't feel I need a huge stereo, so basically don't want to drop $5k on something I won't get $5k of use out of
    3) I really do want to get the components and have DCB install them--I DO NOT want an aftermarket stereo shop taking my boat apart
    4) I do want 6 speakers, 2 Amps, and 2 12s--just cheking all my options
    Its seems everyone is on board with the two amps, 6 speakers and the 2 12s. Me too...just need to get back with Dave and work out the details.
    Thanks for all your input
    Roln 20s

ROZ
    DAve's phase 1 is 5k?

riverbound
    --I DO NOT want an aftermarket stereo shop taking my boat apart
    Why would that be?? Its a boat not a nuclear reactor Boats arent that hard to work on.
    <------has worked on a DCB or two......didnt find anyhting that made them any harder to work on than any other boat.

Cole Trickle
    Why would that be?? Its a boat not a nuclear reactor Boats arent that hard to work on.
    <------has worked on a DCB or two......didnt find anyhting that made them any harder to work on than any other boat.
    I can't think of any reaons except..... :crossx:
    Spilled beer in the boat
    Spilled Pizza in the boat
    Every vehicle you have worked on or driven in has had some sort of sexual act performed. :yuk:
    I would without a doubt let a qualified shop install a high end stereo in my boat vs. most manufactures.(There are exceptions like Matts E-Ticket and Tobys DCB)

riverbound
    I can't think of any reaons except..... :crossx:
    Spilled beer in the boat
    Spilled Pizza in the boat
    Every vehicle you have worked on or driven in has had some sort of sexual act performed. :yuk:
    I would without a doubt let a qualified shop install a high end stereo in my boat vs. most manufactures.(There are exceptions like Matts E-Ticket and Tobys DCB)
    Dont worry the plastic we put down will stop MOST of the stains. the others I will just say were there already
    And its nothing worse than has already happened in your boat
    MOST mfgrs. are using "aftermarket" stereo shops anyways. And the few that have an "in house" guy. hired an "aftermarket" guy to do the work, he is just based out of the shop. But in reality the stereo is still baing "added" to the boat. wires ran seperate etc....

boxscore
    First off--aside from the stereo, the only power package I want is a 496HO (for now). I WILL continue to promote Boat Bling. Its not a money issue, I could get the Teague 800 if I wanted, but its just not what is best for me right now.
    The stereo:
    1) I have no problem spending good money on good components
    2) I'm not a huge stereo person and don't feel I need a huge stereo, so basically don't want to drop $5k on something I won't get $5k of use out of
    3) I really do want to get the components and have DCB install them--I DO NOT want an aftermarket stereo shop taking my boat apart
    4) I do want 6 speakers, 2 Amps, and 2 12s--just cheking all my options
    Its seems everyone is on board with the two amps, 6 speakers and the 2 12s. Me too...just need to get back with Dave and work out the details.
    Thanks for all your input
    Roln 20s
    I like how you think Pardzee. If I had all that common sense when I was your age, then I'd have a lot more money in the bank today.
    Nonetheless, you will be airing out that hull in the near future. :crossx:

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast