Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Need Stereo Help-- new system for DCB

Cole Trickle
    No, it's called an erection, and he's always playing with it to make sure it's adjusted just right. :rollside:
    your not talking about his little 14 gauge wire are you? :crossx:

hoolign
    Is it called the SWB built in stereo preout voltage sensing unit?
    No ..We planned on having them on the market for February. but..the rectumfier got conatminated from the septic orofice...apparently, there was to much distortion from it and caused a malfunction in the Head unit. It was always reading high! never accurate ..just high! The techs have come to the conclusion that the wiring in the head unit was completely fubar! Now..the problem is it continuously peaks for no reason. The current can't properly be dicifered by the SWB voltage sensing unit...due to the fact that the out put levels make no sense! and everyone knows you cant sence somthing that makes no sense! back to the drawing board!
    Anyone who has purchased the SWB built in stereo preout voltage sensing unit. may apply for an apology form us..but you'll likely never get one!

ROZ
    Can you explain that in layman's terms :220v:

OGShocker
    Anyone who has purchased the SWB built in stereo preout voltage sensing unit. may apply for an apology form us..but you'll likely never get one!

I think, hang on,,,, yep! I just shat myself! ROTMFFLMAO!!!

OGShocker
    Can you explain that in layman's terms :220v:
    :idea:
    I think the head of SWB Products is more suited for layman terms...IMHO

roln 20s
    Buy better stereos.
    Fine...I will Just wanted to let you know after your thread...and talking to ROZ- I went with the 9855. I told ROZ to bill you for the difference it cost me I mean...it is your fault :rollside:
    Oh yeah, rumor has it numerous of you like this stereo system I am building and have called ROZ about it. I'm sorry, but I have patented this system, no one else can get it :wink:
    Thanks for all the advice- the stereo is done. Can't wait to get the boat built and hear this system.
    Roln 20s

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567