Thread: Sunsation Boats....opinons or expierences

jdogginla
    Any input on Sunsation boats? I know they are a lil more popular on the other coast, but anyone have any expierences or opinons on em......the 32 dominator to be a lil more specific.
    Thanks

Todd969
    Any input on Sunsation boats? I know they are a lil more popular on the other coast, but anyone have any expierences or opinons on em......the 32 dominator to be a lil more specific.
    Thanks
    Buy it

Keith E. Sayre
    Drove the 32' with 500's in it about 5 years ago when they came out west with them. Extremely hard accelerating boat. Seemed very well built, no
    rattles. I think their name was Schaldenbrand or something like that, 2 brothers and a dad or an uncle or something from the midwest. Takes
    the boat about 300 miles from the factory for painting, Mcleod interiors etc.
    Nice.
    Keith Sayre
    Conquest Boats

H20 Party Starter
    PM QUALITY TIME on the boards here, he's on at least his second and I'm sure knows everything about them :rollside: They are sweet boats!

shockwavebd
    Well built boat......fun to drive, likes big water.....good quality.......and very good looking..

riverracerx
    Nice boat. I have crawled around in them. Seem like an extremely nice boat for the price. Reminded me alot of my Nordic.

FRENCHIE
    Hey jdog I know of a 29' SWV for sale!

Quality Time
    PM QUALITY TIME on the boards here, he's on at least his second and I'm sure knows everything about them :rollside: They are sweet boats!
    You Rang?
    I have a 2005 Dominator. Like Party Starter said it is my second and have been to the factory many times over the years. Rather than go on and on, PM your number if would like and I would be happy to answer any questions you may have.