Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rtj?

OGShocker
    Why would you "CLOSE" topless' thread? Kind of a flakey thing to do.IMHO
    For those who may have missed the question, posed by topless....
    Rtj.................
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Been checking out who is sending PMs to who and informing other members lately? Just asking because I wouldn't want to see you cause strife with anyone. So when is the next thread lockdown going to be?

topless
    For those who may have missed the question, posed by topless....
    Rtj.................
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Been checking out who is sending PMs to who and informing other members lately? Just asking because I wouldn't want to see you cause strife with anyone. So when is the next thread lockdown going to be?I better respond quick before this thread gets locked.

OGShocker
    I better respond quick before this thread gets locked.
    Can the Mod's REALLY spy on folks like that? I better tell my girlfriend to stop giving me PM blowjobs before her husband finds out...

djunkie
    Can the Mod's REALLY spy on folks like that? I better tell my girlfriend to stop giving me PM blowjobs before her husband finds out...
    YES they can.

topless
    Can the Mod's REALLY spy on folks like that? I better tell my girlfriend to stop giving me PM blowjobs before her husband finds out... I hate it when the spouse finds out. Makes it very uncomfortable pretending to be innocent.

RiverDave
    YES they can.
    No they can't..
    However the guy that runs the board if he's a computer nut can go in and read some shiznit like that.. Moderators can't though.
    DJ

RiverToysJas
    I closed it to answer her question about when the next thread was going to be locked down.
    RTJas

RiverToysJas
    No they can't..
    However the guy that runs the board if he's a computer nut can go in and read some shiznit like that.. Moderators can't though.
    DJ
    BINGO!

djunkie
    No they can't..
    DJ
    :idea: :idea:

topless
    I closed it to answer her question about when the next thread was going to be locked down.
    RTJas Well there ya have it folks..............

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast