Thread: Vacation Rentals

KineticoH20
    I have noticed that alot of vacation homes rent for say 1600 per week but 2300 per month. It would be great to find 3 or 4 families to share a month to get a good rate. Anyone done this? and do you think it's a good idea.

ROZ
    No, but my brother in law is partners in a property management co that gets a lot of business on mission Bay

cc322
    I own a condo in Havasu that I rent what are you looking for?

shadow
    I own a condo in Havasu that I rent what are you looking for?
    Heres a bump for you,i've been getting interest in the condo we had for rent last season but not sure if we will be able to rent it out weekends due to the association.

cc322
    Heres a bump for you,i've been getting interest in the condo we had for rent last season but not sure if we will be able to rent it out weekends due to the association.
    Got your pm thanks.

Ziggy
    Love them associations....you pay for them to keep you in trouble or not do what you want with YOUR property.

SummerBreeze
    I have a new house that will be open after the 3rd of April 1600 sq ft 35ft deep garage rents for $1400.00 killer furinished off of Kiowa about 5 min to the Winzer ramp. If you want photos sent me an e-mail what dates are you looking for??

SDLifesaver
    We rent our house too. There are pictures of it and info about it in the SPAM section. Just type "Havasu House For Rent" in the "Search This Forum" box. PM if you have any questions. Good luck. Nick