Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Riverliver....You'd better look

Jrocket

Im liking the looks of this.I think were both screwed if this guy shows up!!!

Reaper1
    I believe this thing was in Hot Boat a couple years ago. 25' Daytona. # 6 drive. 130mph. Gotta love it.

riverliver
    Well after i get the new top secret motor that SVO540 is going to help me build he will be no problem LMAO eek! eek! eek!

dimarcobros
    Impressive!!! eek!

Jrocket
    riverliver:
    Well after i get the new top secret motor that SVO540 is going to help me build he will be no problem LMAO eek! eek! eek! Soooooo? SVO540 has jumped ship on me ehhh?

riverliver
    Jrocket:
    riverliver:
    Well after i get the new top secret motor that SVO540 is going to help me build he will be no problem LMAO eek! eek! eek! Soooooo? SVO540 has jumped ship on me ehhh? He is making me put DCB stickers on it J/K LOL eek!

Jrocket
    riverliver:
    Jrocket:
    riverliver:
    Well after i get the new top secret motor that SVO540 is going to help me build he will be no problem LMAO eek! eek! eek! Soooooo? SVO540 has jumped ship on me ehhh? He is making me put DCB stickers on it J/K LOL eek! Well I just got off the phone with Dave at DCB.I told him about you picking on me so he said just drop the boat off at Garys and send DCB the bill.Something about,"No Delaminators will beat you ever again Johnny" and then he hung up or was it I woke up!!!! J/K.....

green with envy
    Jrocket:
    riverliver:
    Jrocket:
    riverliver:
    Well after i get the new top secret motor that SVO540 is going to help me build he will be no problem LMAO eek! eek! eek! Soooooo? SVO540 has jumped ship on me ehhh? He is making me put DCB stickers on it J/K LOL eek! Well I just got off the phone with Dave at DCB.I told him about you picking on me so he said just drop the boat off at Garys and send DCB the bill.Something about,"No Delaminators will beat you ever again Johnny" and then he hung up or was it I woke up!!!! J/K..... hey I dont have a delaminator yet but can I talk shit with ya. My shits partially at garys just waiting for a hull dont think it matters what hull just cant decide. But I wanna play too. LMAO
    pretty sad thinking about buying an eliminator and I am already talking shit about it. I will be the only guy on the beach talking shit about his own boat..

Jrocket
    Green,...I have an idea.I need you motor out of the Green boat for a weekend? Oh and the drive too,mine wouldnt last getting on plane with your motor.LOL
    When are you going back to Gary's? Fruit picker needs to get his boat in there soon but hes too busy at work.I might drag it out there for him.You know hes so busy down there and all....yeah right!!!
    If you do get a delaminator,you need to meet up with Riverliver.Hes got a nice 25 Daytona.He can show you how to avoid the bottles and trash thrown at ya when your driving it....LMAO...J/K

Charley
    green with envy:
    I will be the only guy on the beach talking shit about his own boat.. thats not true...I'm very dissapointed in the place DCB chose to mount my cigarette lighter Those DCB guys!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast