Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how to post pics

riverlover
    i have some pics from the ski race and rum run in long beach i would like to share but i can't seem to figure out how to attach them to a post...could someone help me out....

TRUMP TIGHT
    i have some pics from the ski race and rum run in long beach i would like to share but i can't seem to figure out how to attach them to a post...could someone help me out....
    Go to post reply, scroll down to manage attachments click...upload one photo at a time...right click the link to the photo, copy then past in the message box...put in front and after the pasted text. Do this to all the pics and make sure you put spaces in between the photos.

OCMerrill
    Thanks Trump Tight for the help....
    http://***boat.com/forums/attachment...id=15359&stc=1
    This guy on the left must be feeling all the Love heading back in while everyone is going out.

Kim Hanson
    Go to post reply, scroll down to manage attachments click...upload one photo at a time...right click the link to the photo, copy then past in the message box...put in front and after the pasted text. Do this to all the pics and make sure you put spaces in between the photos.
    How about just upload it to the Image Section and be done with that crap of cut & paste off the shit you just managed it's the same shit..please..........( . )( . )...............

Primetime
    How do you upload pictures to the image center?

OCMerrill
    You have to sign up again in the image center. Once you do that you can upload them.
    Why? It's ***boat....don't ask.

TRUMP TIGHT
    How about just upload it to the Image Section and be done with that crap of cut & paste off the shit you just managed it's the same shit..please..........( . )( . )...............
    For me this way works better. All my pics are stored on my computer so i can go get them anytime i want.

TRUMP TIGHT
    Thanks for the pics riverlover!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast