Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who's made lifelong friends on ***boat?

Kilrtoy
    So far, just enemies. :frown:
    But I love you

sorry dog
    Since we're remaniscing and shit...
    I knew this place was different when Hoss decided to share the love with his special picture.

LaveyOne
    made many friends and well...... All in all HB has been good with us.... Pretty bitchin' place to hang..
    It was a pleasure meeting you and the "Mrs." at the "Turtle." Looking forward to hanging w/ you guys again soon! :rollside:
    BTW, let me know when you're heading to the ocean. Any chance to get salty and I'm in !!!

GHT
    It was a pleasure meeting you and the "Mrs." at the "Turtle." Looking forward to hanging w/ you guys again soon! :rollside:
    BTW, let me know when you're heading to the ocean. Any chance to get salty and I'm in !!!
    Thanks..... We had a great time hangin' with ya..... We'll let ya know when we are going to the Deep Blue... I Gotta go in the next 6 mos. MAX.... We need to make it Regatta.... Your good Peeps.... Talk to ya later... Keep in touch...

Tom Brown
    I knew this place was different when Hoss decided to share the love with his special picture.
    ... and you and Hoss have been lifelong friends ever since?

Phat Matt
    I'll let you know just before I die. :skull:

JB in so cal
    I've made some pretty solid friends. Call me in (I hope) 40 or so years from now

Kim Hanson
    Hooligan is one here, I have made lots of friends with boating in mind and most are on HavasuBarney.com.........( . )( . ).........
    JungleBoy also here, he is just a lurker now I guess
    I classify you all as friends,peace out and be nice :crossx: I'm here for the nasty's :crossx:
    Shit, Hooligan lets me pressure wash his snow machine with pee Thats a friend for sure

Froggystyle
    Absolutely. No question in my mind.
    Lots in fact. People I have been friends with since we met, and imagine I will be forever.

MrsGHT
    Absolutely. No question in my mind.
    Lots in fact. People I have been friends with since we met, and imagine I will be forever.
    Ohhhhh....Wes you make me wanna cry. No but seriously, there are some good peeps here and we look forward to seeing you all next time. Been a good summer. Jamaica here we come in nine days. Yeee haaaawwww....

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast