Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who's made lifelong friends on ***boat?

sorry dog
    ... and you and Hoss have been lifelong friends ever since?
    I believe your the one who wanted to know his phone number and astrological sign.
    ...but in any case. I don't have any friends...except for this one guy who's an occasional mental patient.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Our nearest and dearest friends are people we have met from ***boat over the years. I cannot even think of any of our friends who are NOT from ***boat.
    Internet geeks make great friends!

topless
    I have met many from here but the two that I would consider great friends for life would be....................(believe it or not for those of you who have been here since 2002) Her454 and Windy....and of course MrsBoatsnam.
    When I started posting here, I think Windy and Her454 hated me the most. Well, actually, I was just misunderstood. :crossx: I love you guys, even you bench racing fags. Hell, even Rexone let me keep my trailer in his parkinglot for years.

atomickitn
    yep lots of cool peeps , that i have met over the last few years, and continue to meet new peeps......the one that sticks in my mind the most, who i am engaged to and has all of my undivided attention, is my soon to be wife ...windy ,and the many cool peeps i have met from her ...have a great day everybody

Tom Brown
    When I started posting here, I think Windy and Her454 hated me the most.
    ... and that's straight from the horse's mouth.

Jbb
    ... and that's straight from the horse's mouth.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    I have met many from here but the two that I would consider great friends for life would be....................(believe it or not for those of you who have been here since 2002) Her454 and Windy....and of course MrsBoatsnam.
    When I started posting here, I think Windy and Her454 hated me the most. Well, actually, I was just misunderstood. :crossx: I love you guys, even you bench racing fags. Hell, even Rexone let me keep my trailer in his parkinglot for years.
    Topless, you forgot your bestest friend ever, WSUWRHR
    I joined right about the time as the major drama you and SunnyBunny (I think) had with Windy. :rollside: I remember commenting how I thought Windy was fabulous and you told me to shut up and mind my own business. LOL!!!! Ahhhhhhhh, the good ol' days!

a catered life
    Have only met one person off of this site. So far so good.
    RR you live near one of the coolest couples on the boards "the luvnlife's"
    i have to say i was pleased to meet the pyrimid posse (shut you pie hole big)... all of them are great........got a lotta love for all of them no matter how psycho and deranged some of them are :crossx:
    and RR if you want to meet more members make sure you make my yearly christmas party at my house

Tom Brown
    Well, actually, I was just misunderstood.
    Hey Top, remember when you were doing that GM goodwrench guy? Didn't he die, or something?

Ziggy
    I've met some of the greatest people via HB...some I would consider lifelong.
    So far, just enemies. :frown:
    Nuh uh........You still want that sticker?
    I joined right about the time as the major drama you and SunnyBunny (I think) had with Windy. I remember commenting how I thought Windy was fabulous and you told me to shut up and mind my own business. LOL!!!! Ahhhhhhhh, the good ol' days!
    Didn't she and SammyJo wrangle up some crappy stuff? Those were the days

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast