Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chaparrel = Hot Boat?

Partycattin
    Does a pretty basic Chaparrel Sunesta qualify as the icon of a Hot Boat?
    Nothing against Chappy, but I saw one cruising the channel with a Hot Boat Magazing banner on the side.
    Guess I would expect to see the banner on the side of some 35 foot twin engine ride or something.

Excessive Force
    uh................................................ ...................................no

HYPNAUTIC
    ..and i think it was a rental!

Havasu_Dreamin
    ..and i think it was a rental!
    It was. They were there taking pictures for an upcoming article.....

GHT
    Nothing against Chappy, but I saw one cruising the channel with a Hot Boat Magazing banner on the side.
    Guess I would expect to see the banner on the side of some 35 foot twin engine ride or something.
    Boats are boats and it doesn't matter what u have.. As long as it #1 floats #2 runs.... I was passed by an 18' Bayliner while being towed and it was the best looking boat I saw all weekend..... F'er passed me...

Roxysnow
    Of course it is....just light it on fire and tadaaa! It's a hot boat! But seriously, boating is a lifestyle almost to most. No matter what you have, as long as you enjoy it then you can call it what ever you want!

Classic Daycruiser
    Did it have a 1000hp motor under the hatch :idea:

lewiville
    in fact I have a chaparral 22'. had it for 8 seasons
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...7-9-05_027.jpg

Wake Havasu
    If a pontoon boat does then certainly any boat with fiberglass does.

hotsand65
    Of course it is....just light it on fire and tadaaa! It's a hot boat! But seriously, boating is a lifestyle almost to most. No matter what you have, as long as you enjoy it then you can call it what ever you want!
    THANK YOU! We are Chap owners and have been for a long time. We get to where everyone else is going - might not get there as quick but we get there and it costs alot less in gas then most "hot boats"!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast