Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For those who caught UFC 61.

dmontzsta
    http://ragezone.com/chuckandwand.gif
    Did anyone else catch what Silva first said? lol.

Not So Fast
    The two main fight were sort of a big dissappointment to me, the under cards were good though. Maybe I expected too much. NSF

THOR
    Tito killed Shamrock again, and the Sylvia fight was the most boring fight I have ever watched.

Red Eye
    The way they brought them out there to announce the fight seemed like something that belonged in the WWE.

Bense468
    What a joke. We had 2 60" plasma screens and about 50 people partying, and the fight sucked. The chicks getting tanked and hanging boob made it all better though.

Big Warlock
    Shamrock asked to get his ass kicked. Why did they not let Tito finish the guy off? At least until he was unconscious. They stopped the fight way too soon.

PBOCOP
    I agree. I love UFC but the Arlovski Sylvia fight sucked. The Tito fight would have been ok but the ref did his job. Ken could have taken about 2 more shots and he was out anyways. Hopefully the next one will be better.
    Bense, is that your lady ? Jesus. Nice pic. I work in Pomona and live in Claremont so I'm all around ya.
    PBO

dmontzsta
    Did the .gif not show up in this post? Just wondering if I was the only one able to view it.

Wakker
    Shamrock was going to get murdered, but I think alot of people discount how tough the dude is. He could have taken that punishment ALOT longer than you would think, they stopped it way prematurely. There will be an Ortiz-Shamrock 3.
    Sylvia and Arlovsky sucked, Arlovsky doesn't have that pitbull thing going on anymore. He fought way too cautiously, rather than his usually exciting method of swinging for the fence.
    McCarthy should have been reffing the Tito and Ken fight... it would have lasted longer, thats for sure.
    Stevenson vs. Edwards was pretty bloody atleast...

Red Horse
    Sylvia/Arlovski went all the way cause both were VERY cautious about the the entire thing. Looked more K-1 to me instead of UFC. Both had KO power and neither one wanted to give the other a chance to do it. Arlovski did take several hard punches however.
    Tito and Ken should have gone a little bit longer. I do think Tito would have taken it either way. Ken could have taken several more of those and been OK. OK being a relative term.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast