Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Be Shadow's new neighbor!

Mr.Havasu
    I have a real nice home listed just down the street from Shadow! It is approx. 2100 Sq.Ft and has a Matching Casita (Guest House). Great for weekend use located in the prestigious Canterbury Estates gated community.
    This home has 3 bedrooms and a den with a 3 car garage (one boat deep bay is 40') and 8' tall garage doors.
    It belongs to one of our own HB family as her daughter is Lea (Owner of HTM). The owner really needs to get this home sold so she can move into her new home and is looking for an offer. Ask Shadow if you want any info on the neighborhood, I'm sure he can tell you just how nice it is.
    Call or PM me if you are interested in learning more about this property. It is the lowest price home with a Casita in Canterbury Estates listed at $535,000.
    Did I mention that it has a very nice view of the lake from the front yard and the back yard? Located on the lake side of Highway 95.
    I'll attach pictures next.
    Michele
    (928) 208-9171

JB in so cal
    Think of the tools I could borrow
    7 sided gangly wrench or a wesley sprocket, perhaps?!

Blown Lavey
    I have a real nice home listed just down the street from Shadow! It is approx. 2100 Sq.Ft and has a Matching Casita (Guest House). Great for weekend use located in the prestigious Canterbury Estates gated community.
    This home has 3 bedrooms and a den with a 3 car garage (one boat deep bay is 40') and 8' tall garage doors.
    It belongs to one of our own HB family as her daughter is Lea (Owner of HTM). The owner really needs to get this home sold so she can move into her new home and is looking for an offer. Ask Shadow if you want any info on the neighborhood, I'm sure he can tell you just how nice it is.
    Call or PM me if you are interested in learning more about this property. It is the lowest price home with a Casita in Canterbury Estates listed at $535,000.
    Did I mention that it has a very nice view of the lake from the front yard and the back yard? Located on the lake side of Highway 95.
    Michele
    (928) 208-9171
    Yeah but then Daryl would come over all the time and drink all your silvers, and Goose :rollside: :rollside: . Bump for a nice house, great neighborhood.

shadow
    Michele
    (928) 208-9171
    Pic from the front
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...53DSCN1352.JPG

Focker
    who would want to live next to a guy who runs down umbrellas in the channel

Hardly Satisfied
    he party's to much

Mr.Havasu
    Pic from the front
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...53DSCN1352.JPG
    Very nice! Thanks soo much Daryl, I couldn't get into the image center last night to upload pics. I'll try again now.

Mr.Havasu

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast