Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: try again Need Jet Boat in Michigan (Indiana, Ohio?)

SeaSlut
    Working in the mitten, left my boat in Ca. Stuck here for a while yet.
    What a story, wrecked the harley, lost my leg, stuck working in "Ville De'Troit" (Detroit). Big water all around!
    Looking for a jet boat in the great lakes area. They don't appear to be real popular with the natives.
    A rat boat (not "rat" motor) will do as long as it's sound and not made of $$gold$$!
    I know some of you guys have hook-ups around here.
    SeaSlut out
    MICHIGAN: First Line Of Defense From The Canadians.

maxwedge
    As far as I can tell, people on the west coast, and AZ are hoarding most of the good ones. Most of what I find for sale in the midwest is thrashed and ugly like mine. I know where theres a nice V-drive in Lake MI though. :crossx:

sanger rat

taylormanss
    go to spam section there is a tunnel in pa. forsale and you're definately closer than me!

sifocalpoint
    I just moved near Rich with the tunnel in PA, thats a good deal for that boat, nice setup, just seen it about a month ago.
    Have a schiada flat v-drive that needs finished restoring, i have 90% of the parts all new if your interested in a v-drive, its right outside of Pittsburgh

RICHARD TILL
    seaslut, theres got to be a few boats in your area. i see them at the races in ky. and mo. paint a better of what exactly you would like and i can find you one. ride or race? just how fast do you want it to be and it might be in tennessee or mississippi. hows that?

flattie
    Where in Michigan are you?

flattie
    Where in Michigan are you? There are some boats for sale in Wisconsin here and upper mi also check with www.michigan***boats.com

racincraft440
    There's LOTS of jet boats here in MI. They just don't list them for sale until the spring and then it falls off after October.
    Get a local Boattrader around March and start lookin'.
    I have an old 77 Mantra but it's a project. Probably too far gone for what you want.
    I live in the SE MI area and have been watching the market for about 5 years now. You'll find Taylors, Tahiti's, Python's, CeeBee's, Baja's, lots of heavy Carlson's, Jolly Rodger's, Sangers, Sidewinders, Sunkist's and so on.
    There's a guy out here by me that's been trying to sell a bowrider Rochelle with a T-ram'd 460 Ford for a several years. Asking too much at around $5k but all he does is pull it out of his barn, uncover it and set it on the yard all summer for sale. Another guy here has what could be a nice old Nordic (interioir is getting rough) with the bubbledeck rr hatchcover. Dunno what motor, but it just sits for 5 years now with a cover on it. It has a Berkeley. I would knock on his door myself but the attorney fee's for the divorce would be staggering.
    Check out this site.......
    http://www.teshio.com/JetBoat/index.html
    Dean

SeaSlut
    Well I'm pretty open. Would really like an open V-hull, Olds powered, would settle for a chebby.This time I don't mind minor repairs. But no junk. I'm loking now so I can take care of any "details" before spring.
    I'm near Port Huron.
    I have a 19' Beachcomber, m455, Berk, in California, I'll bring that out as a last resort.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast