Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Bush the liar

Steve 1
    That isn't what you said
    Saddam does not deserve death ???
    That POS you love in Iran the terrorist Ahmadinejad does not deserve death??
    Castro does not deserve death??
    You friccin liberal loon

Steve 1
    OK you are right Bush didn't lie he just didn't tell the truth.......Which reason that he gave was proven factual? The only one I can find is the country that he was talking about was Iraq
    A$$ one more time the REASON we went to war AND not some leftist PAP!!

canuck1
    A$$ one more time the REASON we went to war AND not some leftist PAP!!
    The simple reason Stevey is to protect the US dollar/economy. The next move is Iran and the mithical excuses are being formed as we speak

Steve 1
    [QUOTE Can HO I am an a$$Hole}
    I knew that hell a moron could see you are lost in the real world!

Steve 1
    The simple reason Stevey is to protect the US dollar/economy. The next move is Iran and the mithical excuses are being formed as we speak
    You are a Idiot!!

Schiada76
    This shows what a true fking imbecile you really are.
    The FACT that Iran has openly stated they are developing nuclear weapons to launch on Israel means nothing to you does it? Or how about the fact that they openly run terrorist training camps? No I guess that wouldn't be enough FACT for you either. Just because you cheeseheads are way down on their target list gives you the right to judge those that are on the top of the target list.
    Last Christmas I ordered a pizza one night.
    The delivery man shows up I pay and wish him a Merry Christmas. Having had a couple of Bourbons I caught myself and asked it that bothered him. He, in a very thick accent, said no, even though he doesn't celebrate Christmas it was nice to hear.
    I asked him what religion he was, he looked at the ground and mumbled that he was Muslim. I said well Merry Christmas anyway and he smiled.
    I then asked him what he though about President Bush and his VERBATIM reply was "God Bless George Bush". I was surprised and asked him why. He said he was from IRAN and George Bush was his only hope that he could one day return home without being murdered by the clerics in control. Then he started to cry, right there on my porch. He looked and me and asked "Do you think I really want to deliver pizzas?" (he was in his mid sixties). Standing there, crying, he asked why the world ddidn't care. Didn't care about his friends and family members being murdered. Didn't care about the constant riots in his country that somehow never make it to the world news, didn't care how many Iranians hated the clerics that are murdering and enslaving them. He said "tell him to help us, Please!". and left my porch still crying.
    This is a straight up truthfull story.
    Yup, canucretard you're right. It's all just about oil and imperialism.

Schiada76
    [QUOTE=canuck1]OK you are right Bush didn't lie "
    Amazing! Yet to you he is a liar.
    You're insane. :220v: :220v: :220v: :220v:

canuck1
    Stevey
    I asked you before what would happen if oil was sold in EUROS instead of the US dollar. You might want to study economics and then check into this. What backs the US dollar? Why is the US dollar/economy reliant on this fact?
    Does the US have anything to back the dollar if the Euro becomes the oil buck?

Schiada76
    OK you are right Bush didn't lie he just didn't tell the truth.......Which reason that he gave was proven factual? The only one I can find is the country that he was talking about was Iraq
    Just a snippet:
    Defying all the UNITED NATIONS RESOLUTIONS to abide by the cease fire.
    Constantly launching attacks on coalition forces.
    Ignoring the no fly zones.
    Opps sorry, facts, liberal kyptonite.
    Want me to google more?

canuck1
    This shows what a true fking imbecile you really are.
    [QUOTE]The FACT that Iran has openly stated they are developing nuclear weapons to launch on Israel means nothing to you does it?
    tell the whole story
    Or how about the fact that they openly run terrorist training camps? No I guess that wouldn't be enough FACT for you either.
    What would they consider Bragg?
    Just because you cheeseheads are way down on their target list gives you the right to judge those that are on the top of the target list.
    Are we?
    Yup, canucretard you're right. It's all just about oil and imperialism.
    Not oil but the whole way of life in North America.
    You need to stop following like a sheeple and think for yourself. What happens if the US dollar becomes worth 5% of what it is now? And most manufacturing jobs have allready left the country. You will see imperialism....but from the other side of the fence

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast