Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Bush the liar

canuck1
    Truth doesn't play into your arguement Stevey?

Steve 1
    What would you or Bentler472 EVER KNOW about truth LOL Thats funny FAGGIE!!

SmokinLowriderSS
    Truth is finding it hard to play on YOUR field as well canuck1 .... teh facts you do not care about, so you can keep whining .... and the claim that "everyone is a liar" seems to dissapear when pres bush is discussed. Lay of the pres unless you also hammer ALL THE OTHER LIARS TOO.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Ok, so Fort Bragg is now a TERRORIST TRAINING CAMP according to canuck1?!?!?!?!!?!?
    Defying a load of UN resolutions, ATTACKING LEGALLY FLYING ACFT, and trying to fly acft in areas not permitted (which just adds up to more violated UN resolutions) are UN facts, but NOT REAL FACTS???????? Somebody explain to me JUST HOW Facts change???????
    Now, just when did the MAJORITY of the US population of become farmers?????? 300 MILLION PERSONS.... 151 MILLION are FARMERS!??!??!!? Bullshyst.
    Per canuck1 ;;;;DUH OK. What has Russia and Chinas responce been to US aggression so far?
    NOTHING.
    Blown, for a "not-a-liberal", you sure are falling right in line with the "libeRALS". Care to explain how a lib is a non-lib?

canuck1
    [QUOTE]Ok, so Fort Bragg is now a TERRORIST TRAINING CAMP according to canuck1?!?!?!?!!?!?
    {(my original post that you tried to twist)
    You said that they run open terrorist camps and I'm asking you what do you think they consider Fort Bragg? Not me....the Iranians.
    Better?}
    I know it isn't...you know it isn't.... but it is probably portrayed as one over there. As i haven't seen the "terrorist camps" and you probably haven't either...are they terrorist camps? or are they propoganda?
    Defying a load of UN resolutions, ATTACKING LEGALLY FLYING ACFT, and trying to fly acft in areas not permitted (which just adds up to more violated UN resolutions) are UN facts, but NOT REAL FACTS???????? Somebody explain to me JUST HOW Facts change???????
    Those are UN facts that would apply to UN sanctions not US ones. Did the UN invade Iraq? I thought the US did....
    Now, just when did the MAJORITY of the US population of become farmers?????? 300 MILLION PERSONS.... 151 MILLION are FARMERS!??!??!!? Bullshyst.
    Exactly my point, Farming will not support the US population as farming isn't the main economic factor of the US
    Per canuck1 ;;;;DUH OK. What has Russia and Chinas responce been to US aggression so far?
    NOTHING.
    Their responce has been that Iran is clear of all US allegations and they are backing Iran

canuck1
    Truth is finding it hard to play on YOUR field as well canuck1 .... teh facts you do not care about, so you can keep whining .... and the claim that "everyone is a liar" seems to dissapear when pres bush is discussed. Lay of the pres unless you also hammer ALL THE OTHER LIARS TOO.
    As he is your president I have tried not to comment :rollside: ...but since you asked...
    So answer me this....was Bush duped or did he lie to the people?
    My .02...... As the man in charge the responsability falls on his shoulders regardless

SmokinLowriderSS
    Those are UN facts that would apply to UN sanctions not US ones. Did the UN invade Iraq? I thought the US did....
    Their responce has been that Iran is clear of all US allegations and they are backing Iran
    Well, lessee, first off, I do not posess the slightest care what a foreign country THINKS a us military post is used for, and I fail to see the relevance of it, except that you wantr to make a "similarity" between Iran thinking all our US Army posts train terrorists and the "aledged" terrorist training that Iraq had been allowing.
    So, the Iranian statements that they are only wanting nuclear POWER, but are doing the enrichment that leads to WEAPONS MATERIALS is so conveniently "overlooked" by the Chinese & Russians, so it doesn't really exist? Come on now ......

SmokinLowriderSS
    Blown, I am STILL waiting for an answer as to why you ignore the OTHER "liars" from the late 90's & early 2000's yet scream bloody murder that Bush lied..............................

SmokinLowriderSS
    Yes, the US invaded Iraq, so did Italy, Spain, Australia (I met the Ausies there), and a small raft of other countries. How come everyone forgets that and pretends that simply because we make up the largest group, we happen to be the ONLY ONES THERE?

Schiada76
    Head Liar - definately not the only
    OK you are right Bush didn't lie he just didn't tell the truth.......Which reason that he gave was proven factual? The only one I can find is the country that he was talking about was Iraq
    This guy is so fcking stupid he doesn't even know what he believes.