Weak retort try again!

canuck1
    That was weak but you are getting better with your efforts

Steve 1
    Try again!

canuck1
    Yes you can try again....Call me a name or something

Steve 1
    Yawn ,try something creative so I can Laugh at you!

Arizona Hot Boater
    you have to be the dumbest POS on Earth!
    No Steve 1 you have the monopoly on that.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Truth hurts don't it??? Know what is scary about you?? you bought the lie lock stock and barrel and didn't question a damn thing, run along a graze in the field now.
    Blown, you have shown here that you wouldn't know the truth if it walked up and kissed you. Every time you run into a wall of FACTS (yes, truthful facts) you do 2 things:
    1- conect to a pitiful whine about the Israel you hate so much.
    2- ignore and deny the facts.
    You wouldn't by chance be one of that piece of crap Al Franken's love children would you? He bahaves the same way.
    Here's the thing .... Maybe Pres Bush was MISTAKEN ..... so were the inteligence arms of a dozen other countries, as were their leadership, as was THE PREVIOUS ADMINISTRARTION HERE. The big difference there is that Bill-boy Clinton was too busy getting head and stuffing cigars up Monica's snapper to deal with a terrorist (Bin-Laden) and a dictator he had every legal and moral right to depose (Hussein). Explain to me just how, if EVERYONE HAD THE SAME INFO, and if EVERYONE HAD THE SAME IDEAS ON THAT INFO..... (including congress you buffoon), how is it BUSH IS THE ONLY LIAR?!?!?!
    Yes, I know, another question, another requirement to use a thought process because the answer is not available as a cut/paste to you, ANOTHER DARE TO THINK that you will not have the sack to even address, let alone type a lucid answer. "What about Evil Israel?"

Seadog
    Blown is proof positive that potheads cannot reproduce without scattering the brain neurons of the offspring. His brain cannot go from fact A to fact B without a detour through fantasy land. That and the selective memory that ignore all but the facts he desires and produces information to fill the huge gaps as he wants.

Schiada76
    Listen you right wing freaking fanatics!!
    I have seen the light, blowme472 and the canucatard have finally convinced me.
    Of course Bush lied!!!!
    Damn! It's soooooooooo simple since willy klintton said the exact same things about Iraq being a threat to world peace and that they must be dealt with, that makes it a lie!
    As we all know since willy couldn't tell the truth to save his soul, Bush should have known he was lying and therefore should not have repeated the lie. Since Bush actually has balls (unlike canucatard and blowme) he then acted on the intel provided by klintoons wh ore........err White House and there you have it! Bush lied and and terrorists died!!! That right there is grounds for impeachment!
    Therefore, just like blowme, I'll be voting for hilleryskank in '08 because well.......because well..............because Bush lied. Yeah That's it!
    Hey, does anyone know how to get this crease out of my tinfoil hat? I dozed off after my last bong load and fell asleep on my blow up doll. Fu cked my AL hat all to shit!

canuck1
    Listen you right wing freaking fanatics!!
    I have seen the light, blowme472 and the canucatard have finally convinced me.
    Of course Bush lied!!!!
    Damn! It's soooooooooo simple since willy klintton said the exact same things about Iraq being a threat to world peace and that they must be dealt with, that makes it a lie!
    As we all know since willy couldn't tell the truth to save his soul, Bush should have known he was lying and therefore should not have repeated the lie. Since Bush actually has balls (unlike canucatard and blowme) he then acted on the intel provided by klintoons wh ore........err White House and there you have it! Bush lied and and terrorists died!!! That right there is grounds for impeachment!
    Therefore, just like blowme, I'll be voting for hilleryskank in '08 because well.......because well..............because Bush lied. Yeah That's it!
    Hey, does anyone know how to get this crease out of my tinfoil hat? I dozed off after my last bong load and fell asleep on my blow up doll. Fu cked my AL hat all to shit!
    Yep I have no balls.....Unlike you I can read and think and form my own opinion. I would hate to become a sheeple like you and follow the masses into the gas chamber.

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast