Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 1981 CP Tunnel For Sale!

Wicked Performance Boats
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...3_2005_120.jpg Ok guys, We are selling our CP tunnel to spend time building our own boat business, Wicked Performance Boats. This Boat is a very nice piece. It can be bought as hull and trailer or as rigged as you need it. Up to turn key! Bottom was blueprinted by Jeff Bennett. Hull weighs 450lbs. I will sell it for what I have in it. $4500 for hull with trailer plus new fuel tanks- polished for $750= $5250. Anything else is extra. Hull is fast and strong enough for the river. Budlight Call me on my cell phone 1-702-204-5035 and leave a message or PM me on here. By the way, It's my wife's boat and it was only driven on the river on Sundays!

SoCalKev
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...3_2005_120.jpg Ok guys, I'm selling my CP tunnel to spend time building my own boat business, Wicked Performance Boats. This Boat is a very nice piece. It can be bought as hull and trailer or as rigged as you need it. Up to turn key! Bottom was blueprinted by Jeff Bennett. Hull weighs 450lbs. I will sell it for what I have in it. $4500 for hull with trailer plus new fuel tanks- polished for $750= $5250. Anything else is extra. Hull is fast and strong enough for the river. Budlight Call me on my cell phone 1-702-204-5035 and leave a message or PM me on here.
    nice ASS BOAT!!!!!!!
    wHERE'S YOUR shop going to be located?

Wicked Performance Boats
    For the next three years in Boulder City, Nv Budlight

Wicked Performance Boats
    If you got enough cash, you could be on the river this weekend or at Red Bluff!

Wicked Performance Boats
    bump

FOURQ
    i have seen this ride and its one clean ass ride .. some ones gana get a nice ride

Wicked Performance Boats
    i have seen this ride and its one clean ass ride .. some ones gana get a nice ride
    Thanks Shawn Budlight

victorfb
    i too have seen it and seen it run. well worth the asking price. this one definatly wont last long. jump on it now and get one hell of a nice ride.

NELSON#109
    I Too Was Impressed With This Boat... I Have A Cp Tunnel, And At Fbc3 There Was Only Two Cp Tunnels... One Was On The Trailer Most Of The Time (mine), N One Was On The Water All The Time.... This Is The Only One Ive Ever Even Heard Of That Is Laid Up Heavy ( And It Aint That Heavy).. These Boats Are Next To Imposible To Get... This (i Think, Im Pretty Sure, Im Sure), Is The Only One That Is Laid Up To Be A Safe (when I Say Safe, I Mean For An Expierienced Boater), Lakeable Cp Tunnel. I Watched This Boat (in The Right Hands) Run The River Hard All Wekend Long With No Problems....if I Was In The Market For An 18 Cp Gullwing, Id Dump The Gullwing Dreams N Jump On This Thing..... This Boat Is Truely "one Of A Kind".....this Is A River Racers Dream Come True.... Nelson# 109

Wicked Performance Boats
    Thanks Nelson, Very nice comment. I wished we had gotten some pics of them on the water together. By the way , Your CP tunnel is a clean ass piece too. I hope it goes to somebody who will appreicate it. Pics don't do it justice. When I first saw it, I fell for it immediately! Budlight

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast