Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Clippers Love

MayDaze
    Been seeing a lot of Clippers love on the boards. How about the Lakers who just finished a strong road trip (5-1). :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

totenhosen
    Yup, Lakers have had a good run as of late.

Havasu_Dreamin
    Lakers are doing pretty good recently. Hopefully they can keep it up. Clips are on a 3 game skid as of today.

Jyruiz
    Lakers did have a good road trip, but the schedule gets tougher for them, let see if they can keep the team play going, cuz when they move the ball around, they are a lot better.

slink
    Naw...F THE LAKERS...
    Guess you've already lost that christmas spirit :yuk:

MayDaze
    Naw...F THE LAKERS...
    :yuk:

Cole Trickle
    Lakers have been playing much better.(I couldn't even watch the first few games they were so bad)
    I think they are only 2 games back now?
    I read/heard somewhere that they were looking to add Artest if the numbers worked out.I don't know where they would put him but he would bring some toughness to the team.
    I can't figure out why Devon George is still on the team? :yuk:

totenhosen
    I read/heard somewhere that they were looking to add Artest if the numbers worked out.I don't know where they would put him but he would bring some toughness to the team.
    I can't figure out why Devon George is still on the team? :yuk:
    D. George knows the offense and is a solid contributor. I think he is coming off of an injury.
    F Artest!

MayDaze
    I’m curious I know the Lakers and Clippers share the Staples Center. But do they take down all of the Lakers Championship Banners when it is just the Clips playing? :rollside:

Cole Trickle
    D. George knows the offense and is a solid contributor. I think he is coming off of an injury.
    F Artest!
    I don't really like Artest but I don't remember DG hitting an important shot in a couple years???
    He missed a pretty easy 3 the other night with the game on the line. :cry: Luckily Kobe threw in a prear from 30ft out.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast