Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anaheim Supercross #1

Ivan Dan
    where were you sitting?I think you may have been in front of me and Jb n socal
    we were in section 338 row A right above first base.....SICK seats!!! Where were u guys???

Ivan Dan
    Hey Dan, what happened to Fritz??? I got off work to meet you guys and Al said you guys didn't want to look at titties?
    you ever been to Fritz after supercross??? It's stupid crowded so we decided to shine it....Aaron ride with you last night???

JB in so cal
    you ever been to Fritz after supercross??? It's stupid crowded so we decided to shine it....Aaron ride with you last night???
    from what I've been told, it get's busy alot! Supposedly.

riverroyal
    we were club 339,but the guy was with his family,unless you left you kids and wife in the truck and went to fritzs,,,thats would be wrong,but if you did how was it :rollside:

RiverRatMike
    Reed had the fastest lap of the night a 56.5 wow!

tcook33
    we were in section 338 row A right above first base.....SICK seats!!! Where were u guys???
    Nice....we were in 336 row A. Couldn't have been better...Unless, of course we were in the suite behind us.....

Newcastle
    Yeah, he rode. We were trying to get to the stadium parking lot but was too busy. I was soooo looking forward to some boobage last night. I figured it would be crowded with all the 909'ers in town

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12