Kilrtoy
    Where are the XXX pics....
    So do I get the invite?
    OR WHAT

HOOTER SLED-
    So do I get the invite?
    OR WHAT
    Had to be there I guess?? Man, and it was in your neck of the woods. Wassup?? Oh, she's probably not even home yet. She was trailin' us.

djunkie
    Had to be there I guess?? Man, and it was in your neck of the woods. Wassup?? Oh, she's probably not even home yet. She was trailin' us.
    :argue: :boxingguy

HOOTER SLED-
    :argue: :boxingguy
    ?????

Kilrtoy
    Still waiting.... :boxed:

djunkie
    ?????
    Just felt like putting in some shit talking and fighting smilies. :crossx:

J540
    So do I get the invite?
    OR WHAT
    I had to work most of the night so was way late get'n there, but the wife was there and said there are a few, dont know about all that XXX stuff, all them swingers were on the DL. think cuz there were some HB spy's there trying to get the real scoop on Pixi and her swing'n friends. :crossx:. I was told that Mr,Hooter had something in his pants last night on the drive home. WTF with that. :rollside: :220v: .

djunkie
    I had to work most of the night so was way late get'n there, but the wife was there and said there are a few, dont know about all that XXX stuff, all them swingers were on the DL. think cuz there were some HB spy's there trying to get the real scoop on Pixi and her swing'n friends. :crossx:. I was told that Mr,Hooter had something in his pants last night on the drive home. WTF with that. :rollside: :220v: .
    Well you know where to put them XXX pics John. :rollside: :rollside:

Kilrtoy
    WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully it was his wifes hands

J540
    WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully it was his wifes hands
    Dont think so..... the tex i got was he had the gift that my wife brought in his pants. Iduno, but I do know that when we all got ready to leave someone was missing ther gift exchange gift................PocketPussy ............................No!!!!! could it be that Mr,Hooter..............................na not him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast