Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Going to Europe and need advise please.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    Will be going to Parris and need ideas on which airlines coach class is the best. First class seems to be like 10 grand a ticket. Any travel agents that specialize in Europe?

LAFD
    Will be going to Parris and need ideas on which airlines coach class is the best. First class seems to be like 10 grand a ticket. Any travel agents that specialize in Europe?
    not sure but if you need someone to watch the house you know who to call. :crossx:

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    not sure but if you need someone to watch the house you know who to call. :crossx:
    Kegs always cold for you!

Ziggy
    I've flown United, Lufthansa, SwissAir and I think Continental(probably others too).......Of all those the best in flight service I recieved was with SwissAir, handsdown...
    I think all are fine but the wife and I both noticed how well the treatment was on Swiss.
    Shop the tix on-line.
    Enjoy your time in Europe.

LAFD
    Kegs always cold for you!
    you da man. :crossx:

RitcheyRch
    I have flown to Europe on Northwest and British Airways.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    I guess what I mean is who has the biggest seats and most leg room. I am a big kid and want to stretch out as mush as my coach ticket will allow. I hear there is a huge difference.

bunny 166
    I guess what I mean is who has the biggest seats and most leg room. I am a big kid and want to stretch out as mush as my coach ticket will allow. I hear there is a huge difference.
    I hope there's room in the Swissair aisles for the Coors Light Dance, LOL :crossx: :crossx: ....Have a great time in Europe Mike!!!
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...66IMG_1444.JPG

RitcheyRch
    Northwest doesnt have a 1st class on flights to Europe. They have business class. I sat upstairs on a 747-400 on my trip and it was comfortable.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    I hope there's room in the Swissair aisles for the Coors Light Dance, LOL :crossx: :crossx: ....Have a great time in Europe Mike!!!
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...66IMG_1444.JPG
    Thats funny! I forgot you had that pic. Now delete it!!!! We need another bonding day!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast