Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: HTM Memorial Fund

Ultra5150
    God Bless the families, you will be in our prayers. It is really touching how everyone has come together. I am proud to be a member (new) to your group.

BADHTMSR24
    My check is also in the mail.I am a regular on OSO and have never posted here until tonight.I just wanted to thank everyone responsible for the HTM fUND.I got to meet Steve,Lia and the girls at the 1999 Chicago boat show.I was looking to buy a cat and had heard very little about HTM,but once i seen that SR24 i knew i had to have one,Steve didnt come across as a pushy salesman.I could tell he loved what he was doing and loved his boats and worked hard to get where he was.We worked out a deal and i got my HTM.I got to talk to Steve and Ken alot when it came time for me to broom the stock power and go with big power.I will miss opening my Hot Boat magazine each month to see what kind of big numbers Steve had acheived.God Bless Steve,Ken,Chuck and Nelson.My thoughts and prays are with the families.
    Todd

VD CRUISER
    Didn't know any of these guys personally, but I feel a tremendous loss. A check is on the way. God Bless the families.

had2bf8
    Thank you all for the wonderful support you are sending to the familes of Ken, Nelson, Chuck and Steve. I will be sending something in to get a few stickers for Lia and her family. We at HTM are plugging along but it is hard to fill the whole in our hearts. There is no services set for Nelson or Steve yet. We have 4 boats to sell right now with little work to finish and you pick your motor package. Selling these boats at this time would be a great help to HTM and allow us to keep up and running and continuing to pursue Steve's dreams. Give us a call if you want a really great boat!! Again Thank You from the bottom of our hearts. HTM crew

DAB
    It is nice to know that while we all may differ in our opinions as it relates to the type of boat we enjoy, it is great to see everyone pull together as a family during troubling times. Our check is on it's way!!

Badseed
    What a GREAT board we have! I may be new but this is the greatest group of people on earth right here. checks in the mail!

HavasuBarney
    In an effort to make sure no emails are lost or misplaced, we have set aside a seperate email address just for the HTM decals.
    htmdecal@havasubarney.com
    We do not get the addresses from paypal, please send name and address. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif

Plasticman31
    Hey Brian,
    After ready Kevins post about printing the information for the fund in Hot Boat Mag, I figured there will probably be a lot of your stickers going out, and a lot of your own material being used. I would like to send you a couple of rolls of vinyl i have. Since your using white and black i have a roll of white that's 24" x 300' and a roll of black that's 15" x 400'. Please e-mail me your address and i will get those shipped out ASAP along with a donation to the fund. I as most of the people on the board have never met the four guy's that have past, but i have been in this sport for a long time and have met a lot of great people like these four that i now call friends. Thanks for everyones hard work and i look forward to receiving and displaying my stickers. Thanks, Kris

Chestah Cheetah
    JetboatBrian, as noble as it is for you to bear the cost of producing all of these decals, you shouldn't have to do it by yourself. Please let us somehow chip in and cover the costs together. I'm anticipating that there will be even more demand for them in the coming months when the story is printed in Hot Boat.

warlock25
    What a great bunch of people we have on these boards. I sent our check yesterday to help support the families. I wish I could do more. We will continue to send what we can each month to help these families for as long as the fund is open. We know these women and children will continue to need our support for several months to come. Jet Boat Brian Please let us know if you need any financial help, This thing is probably going to get to large for one person to take on all by himself. Yellll if you need help. John & Michele
    [This message has been edited by warlock25 (edited January 18, 2002).]
    [This message has been edited by warlock25 (edited January 18, 2002).]