Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Triple Digit Howard 28 Bullet Build Up

TPI
    This is the latest project for TPI and Howard Custom Boats. It will be a 28 Bullet Hard Deck, with a TPI 900 EFI and a Max Machine Worx 900 drive. The boat should be completed in the fall. This boat will reside in Tennessee and will sit on a black Ellis triple axle trailer with chrome fenders, wide package, and recessed(frenched)led lighting. It does have just a hint of metalflake throughout the dark candy blood red faded gelcoat and is very nice to look at. I will do my best to keep pics updated and information regarding this project, depending on the popularity of this thread. I am hoping it goes over well here in the Hot Boat section.

FASTERDAMITT
    I'll follow along. To bad you didn't start with the mold layup though. Keep the pics comming. :rollside:

TPI
    I figured the layup was old news at this point, regardless, I will try and keep up with the progress of this package.

BLOWN HOWARD
    Might have to take a trip up to howard to check this out. What is the weight diff between this boat and yours??

dicudmore
    nice

TPI
    Might have to take a trip up to howard to check this out. What is the weight diff between this boat and yours??
    The difference should be approx 400 lbs total for the hulls, but I am going to try to shave off some weight here and there during the installation, and his motor will be a bit lighter than mine too. The motor is going to really turn some heads. I might not be able to post any pics of the engine until it is all done(Top Secret NEW Stuff for TPI). You never know though........I will probably have a few pics of the build up of his TPI 900 EFI as well.
    The net weight difference will probably be approx 200 lbs when the boat is complete. Probably not enough to feel a difference, performance wise, if both boats had identical power.

djunkie
    As usual another awesome Howard/TP creation. I look forward to seeing this thing come along. Damm I wish I was ready to start building one. :cry:

SDLifesaver
    Can't wait to see more.

Beer-30
    nice
    I see you asking about 525s and commenting on 28s. No, no, you don't get to go smaller! Who else will help raise the water level at BV!?!

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast