Thread: upcoming weekend

mares98
    Any hot rods on the colorado river this weekend? What area ? Will be either in needles or lostlake. Looking forward for a well deserved vacation.

Dogballs
    Any hot rods on the colorado river this weekend? What area ? Will be either in needels or lostlake. Looking forward for a well deserved vacation.
    Mares98,
    Myself and a few other hotrods will be at Needles by the bridge this Sun-Thursday for the good water.
    Balls

mares98
    Mares98,
    Myself and a few other hotrods will be at Needles by the bridge this Sun-Thursday for the good water.
    Balls
    Balls thats great can't ask for better water in the area especially during the week. Im headed out tomorrow until sun.I recall seeing your hotrod last year at cbbb . BTW..... nice ride.

Dogballs
    Balls thats great can't ask for better water in the area especially during the week. Im headed out tomorrow until sun.I recall seeing your hotrod last year at cbbb . BTW..... nice ride.
    Are you gonna boat on Sunday? Hang out till Monday

mares98
    Are you gonna boat on Sunday? Hang out till Monday
    Have to work sun night, so I have no choice but to leave sun morning; however will probably make it up again next friday through monday. Would definitely like to attend one of these power tour gatherings sometime.

78CoLe
    hey dog ball meras 98 ill be around park moabi sat live local so its the nicest to launch for me and closets if interested in cruising let me know