Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: you know whats really annoying?...

DUNDUN
    9/11 conspiracy theorists such as kids at my school.. my god. you have no idea the arguments i get in with them over the dumb shit they believe.. they go to these liberal, michael moore wannabe websites and believe every word they say like its the freakin word of god.
    im alittle concerned about my generation.. :/

SmokinLowriderSS
    I have some of their PARENTS as co-workers, so "I feel your pain". :yuk: :cry:

maxwedge
    you know whats really annoying?...
    Yeah those 911 conspiracy people are pretty annoying, but you have to admit, SmokinLowriderSS is right up there too.

topless
    Maybe Poster X should be paged for this one. He likes to use his thesausus to try to confuse everyone with his politcal antics. What a popeye bag head boy he is.

maxwedge
    Maybe Poster X should be paged for this one. He likes to use his thesausus to try to confuse everyone with his politcal antics. What a popeye bag head boy he is.
    What's a thesausus?

topless
    What's a thesausus?
    Same as a thesaurus but spelled differently. LOL

XtrmWakeborder
    9/11 conspiracy theorists such as kids at my school.. my god. you have no idea the arguments i get in with them over the dumb shit they believe.. they go to these liberal, michael moore wannabe websites and believe every word they say like its the freakin word of god.
    im alittle concerned about my generation.. :/
    Just wait till you get to college, id say more than 3/4 of the professors are like that, then the kids think that what they say is true. Some of the professors don't know crap, my History teacher told the class that Archduke Ferdinand was stabbed to death for godsakes.

W.O.T
    man im sick of these liberal focks bunch of bleeding hearts

Drift
    Wait 'till college, then they will really try to phuck with your head.

Magic34
    Wait 'till college, then they will really try to phuck with your head.
    And the teachers feel it is their right to push their views on you the paying student. Only happened to me a few times when I went to ASU (grad 2001), but I am sure it has happens a lot more today now just a few years later from when I was in college.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast