Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: you know whats really annoying?...

DUNDUN
    9/11 conspiracy theorists such as kids at my school.. my god. you have no idea the arguments i get in with them over the dumb shit they believe.. they go to these liberal, michael moore wannabe websites and believe every word they say like its the freakin word of god.
    im alittle concerned about my generation.. :/

9/11 conspiracy theorists such as kids at my school.. my god. you have no idea the arguments i get in with them over the dumb shit they believe.. they go to these liberal, michael moore wannabe websites and believe every word they say like its the freakin word of god.
    I've lived in Murrieta for 30yrs....From what I see--you should be. Life in Rancho Cal WILL never be the same...... Good luck---Steve

topless
    im alittle concerned about my generation.. :/How old are you?????

DUNDUN
    I'm seventeen.
    that stays on the dl though. right? haha

topless
    I'm seventeen.
    that stays on the dl though. right? hahaOK, stay away from my daughter. LOL

Old Texan
    I agree. Trouble is, it's not just your generation.
    Keep setting them straight.

centerhill condor
    you have two principle choices to be right or to be happy. Rarely will you get both. Some people are very happy arguing. I see conspiracy theorists as entertainment. Take the long view and your H.S. reunion will be a blast!

DUNDUN
    you have two principle choices to be right or to be happy. Rarely will you get both. Some people are very happy arguing. I see conspiracy theorists as entertainment. Take the long view and your H.S. reunion will be a blast!
    haha yeah thats kinda what im figuring, oh well.
    and topless, you and all other mothers can trust me. i promise. =]

SmokinLowriderSS
    topless, you and all other mothers can trust me. i promise. =]
    topless, know how to tell when a male is lying to you? They use 4 words, in 2 different combinations. "Trust me" is one of them .............

topless
    topless, know how to tell when a male is lying to you? They use 4 words, in 2 different combinations. "Trust me" is one of them ............. and I promise must be the other. :cry: :cry:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast