Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Places for sale @ Waterwheel or Aha Quin?

Titan7
    Anybody have a place at either of these parks? My good friend used to be at Red Rooster until 2000 when CRIT kicked them out I have always wanted to get back there. Any recs?

hottrodder
    Heard a rumor they took over Water Wheel too.

clownpuncher
    I think there's about four places for sale in WW. As far as the CRIT deal goes, I think all the home owners are safe from eviction. CRIT loves the Wheel, a real money maker for them
    Check the Wheel out, places from 75K to 239K.
    Aha is nice too, but, haven't been there in a few weeks so I don't know the availability
    ROC

Rocknpalms
    There are two places that are for sale in Aha around the 70k price but both are pull outs.

RIPPINGNOLEGSKROKER
    Bob Johnson, owner of Water Wheel is building a new camp up river just south of Hidden Valley. Is there any new news on the Westbank/CRIT situation??? Clownpuncher we will be down labor day with all the jetboats south of camp, stop by.

Dogballs
    Bob Johnshon, owner of Water Wheel is building a new camp up river just south of Hidden Valley. Is there any new news on the Westbank/CRIT situation???
    Not to get off subject, but Kroker are you going to Needles this weekend?

RIPPINGNOLEGSKROKER
    Ballz, Will be in Needles Sat afternoon, Cant wait to see how your boat runs.

79Challenger
    Bob Johnshon, owner of Water Wheel is building a new camp up river just south of Hidden Valley. Is there any new news on the Westbank/CRIT situation???
    We are at Paradise Point. A few years back CRIT came in and tryed to evict the front row. I think this was a year or so after Red Rooster. The tenants in the front row hired a lawyer and fought in court many times. The last I heard it was going to some superior court or something and it got thrown out. Seems to be at a stalemate. Aha kind of runs us now. They spent some money on us this year in the way of tree pruning and fresh gravel, and taking care of the lawn. The front row still has some people that show up with thier generators and using portapotties.

crit sucks and thats all i have to say about that.
    balls, be careful this weekend..

Dogballs
    Ballz, Will be in Needles Sat afternoon, Cant wait to see how your boat runs.
    It looks like I will test tomorrow AM with Dave at Elsinore then off to Needles Sun AM. I am super pumped to see how she'll run.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast