Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Moor in @ Channel

Rod-64
    I was there at 2:30 and literally signed the last form on the table.......
    However, I asked about 10 different boats if anyone was from the boards and everyone didn't know WTF I was talking about..........need to get goddamn name tags or something.
    The closest I got was someone said "I think Uncle Larry went that way." :rollside:

XTRM22
    My 22' DCB was kinda right up front wedged between a pontoon and the big FOrmula with the stainless steel grill on the back. SHadow and Uncle Larry were the only board members I talked to, but I saw a few move by, including Kieth S. In the "Seldom Seen" Shiada
    It was a beautiful day and a great turn out! I heard a lot of talk and a lot of ideas being bounced around about alternate solutions to what some of the perceived problems are. I'm sure I'm not the only one who let the recall election go by without really paying attention to what was happening, well it's time to correct that mistake.
    CHuck

Howie Feltersnatch
    That "Campbell" boat looks really cool.

Rod-64
    Yeah it was a nice day.......hit 73 according to the Avalanche.
    A lot of peeps were there before me because the signed form stack must have been a foot high.
    I'm real interested what, if anything, the News Herald writes about it.

bigkatboat
    Why would you take a picture of that "slime green" Campbell? That is the EX MAYORS boat. He just 'had to show up'. By 1.30 there were way more than 100 boats! Karl, I wanted to meet you, but did not see you. (unless you were the guy in the grey "summit" shirt). A few of us spoke with the media and they were 'all ears', let's hope they got the true message that we were trying to promote. This is a great group of people, and my wife and I are proud to be counted within your ranks! Havasu boaters since 1969.

That Guy
    Nice pics Shadow....great turnout

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123