Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: we need to title this forum Cats, Tunnels and DCB's for sale. ;)

Dave C
    anyone else got something to spam up... don't be shy

mbrown2
    Lol

Kilrtoy
    you got that wrong, its cats tunnels Rhinos and DCB's

HavasuDreamin'
    you got that wrong, its cats tunnels Rhinos and DCB's...for sale.
    Curious though.....an honest question....why do so many DCB's go up for sale three to twelve months after purchased?

welk2party
    ...for sale.
    Curious though.....an honest question....why do so many DCB's go up for sale three to twelve months after purchased?
    Everyone wants to upgrade to the bigger model. If I am not mistaken, they stay in the family though.

DCBDaytona
    ...for sale.
    There are several opinions on this matter.
    (1) Housing market is softening...ARMs are adjusting and home equity lines are adjusting. Boats that were once affordable are the first to go.
    (2) Bigger boats...People are looking into the F-29's, 32, and hell even pontoon boats. People can step up with only a slight increase in payment.
    (3) Ballers who just want the newest most "bestest" out there.

DCBDaytona
    I'd like to take a poll one day regarding this topic. It appears that the only people keeping their boats longer than months are those that own is outright. People who walked in with cash, and not cash pulled from a house, are keeping their boats the longest. Just a thought.

Kilrtoy
    I'd like to take a poll one day regarding this topic. It appears that the only people keeping their boats longer than months are those that own is outright. People who walked in with cash, and not cash pulled from a house, are keeping their boats the longest. Just a thought.
    OH baby jr baller, myself being a jr baller in training and failing, most everyone pays cash for their DCB's

DCBDaytona
    OH baby jr baller, myself being a jr baller in training and failing, most everyone pays cash for their DCB's
    HAHA. Hey Mr. jr baller...Not according to Darla. I will agree that some are, but most aren't. And no, home equity lines and seconds do not count as cash.
    You gonna be lonely out there this weekend without me?

Kilrtoy
    HAHA. Hey Mr. jr baller...Not according to Darla. I will agree that some are, but most aren't. And no, home equity lines and seconds do not count as cash.
    You gonna be lonely out there this weekend without me?
    No, I havent been staying in the channel, so that is why I havent seen you in two weeks...
    bewtween you and the other channel troll MR HARLEY :boxed: who are scared to venture out of the no wake zone

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast