Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Even California Takes Away Our Rights!!!!

UncleLarry
    SAN DIEGO - Worried about the health effects of secondhand smoke and sick of cleaning up discarded cigarettes, San Diego has banned smoking at its beaches and parks.
    Damn no one will ever come to California again - they are taking away all our rights and freedoms....
    All you California's better stay focused on YOUR state and not worry about little old lake havasu...

RitcheyRch
    When did the smoking ban go into affect?
    SAN DIEGO - Worried about the health effects of secondhand smoke and sick of cleaning up discarded cigarettes, San Diego has banned smoking at its beaches and parks.

little rowe boat
    Cool, now I know what beaches I will visit.

Kilrtoy
    GOOD now my kids can go to the beach, only been to a San Diego beach once , with out smelling that crap and stepping in sitting on a bunch of cig butts.
    Smoking is disgusting and sick

RitcheyRch
    Their nice beaches jusy got a lot nicer.

riverluvr
    Hi all. I am new to the boards....I bought a truck from this site and have been hooked ever since. I agree.....smoking IS nasty! I don't need some smoker who is going to die from cancer, giving my kids cancer too. Yuck! Go San Diego! Carlsbad is a beautiful beach.....now I can frequent it more.

chub
    GOOD now my kids can go to the beach, only been to a San Diego beach once , with out smelling that crap and stepping in sitting on a bunch of cig butts.
    Smoking is disgusting and sick
    Everyone should be required by law to pick up trash on the beaches of Cali for one day in their lives if you live in Cali. If you people visit the beach you know what I mean. I remember as a kid the beaches were clean. Now you literally have to watch where you walk. Needles, trash, buts, condoms, everything imaginable. If you put in in the street, it ends up in the ocean.
    Fock you I'm not a tree hugger. :yuk:

little rowe boat
    Their nice beaches jusy got a lot nicer.
    Now thats the truth.

riverluvr
    Everyone should be required by law to pick up trash on the beaches of Cali for one day in their lives if you live in Cali. If you people visit the beach you know what I mean. I remember as a kid the beaches were clean. Now you literally have to watch where you walk. Needles, trash, buts, condoms, everything imaginable. If you put in in the street, it ends up in the ocean.
    Fock you I'm not a tree hugger. :yuk:
    :rollside:
    Okay.....so I am guessing you are a smoker...just a wild guess.

sea2lake
    I agree, but alot of the cig butts come from the inner cities throught the drainage system,so i dont see a big impact. less butts on the beach(no pun intended) but still will be floating up from the ocean

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast