Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Another Havasu channel closure discussion

Ultrafied
    Stand Bye,
    Stepped up enforcement will occur and alot of you will not be happy.
    There are alot of laws that will be enforced.
    Im all for it, because it will get rid of all the gangbangers, wanna be tuff guys and girls and all out trash.
    I agree Kilr ... some may want to think twice before just saying "enforce the current laws".
    What if they strictly enforced the "noise" and emission laws in the Channel.

H20Advantage
    Heres a thought and I don't know if there is a law prohibiting this or if it is feasable. If they close the beach off to boats what could they do if everyone just anchored and rafted up with each other like we do in some of the coves. Eventually there would be so many boats in the center of the channel that they could not drive a boat through.

Mandelon
    after reading this, I started to think isn't this whats happened?
    both SBCS and MCS shutting down Copper and The Sand Bar (Passing the buck) = "cost to patrol" to The LHC PD, with everyone now concentrating in the Channel.
    Makes you wonder do we have a "pass the buck" thing going, between agencies?
    Good point SK, that's part of the reason the Channel gets so crowded. so maybe LHC has gotten dumped on my the other agencies.....?

JB in so cal
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...80IMG_1463.jpg
    I'd be willing to bet no one in this picture has a Havasu address.
    Granted there are some punk kids in Havasu,But for the most part they either have access to their parents boat or friends boats and are walking down to the channel less than you might think.
    I'm welling up with tears of pride as I look at this pic; our future is in these lovelie's hands. I'm so proud. Just think of the many great things ahead in these youngin's lives. :messedup:
    I gotta get more guns...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123