Thread: Summer Sale, 10% off Golf Cart Parts/Accessories at Big Country Carts

Nubbs
    Hey all,
    I'm offering a 10% discount to any ***boat member/friend. Go to our website www.bigcountrycarts.com and see what we have to offer. During the checkout process, you will be given the opportunity to enter a "code" for the discount. Enter "***boat" (do not enter quotation marks) and save 10% on your order. This is a great opportunity to make sure your cart is 100% ready to go for the summer or to add that accessory you always wanted.
    Thanks
    Nubbs

Nubbs

Nubbs
    Just in case some of you still need parts.....

Froggystyle
    For anyone concerned, I used BCC for our Trident golf cart build and am totally pleased with the service and the attention to detail Jeremy provided us. We went from a pretty stock cart to pretty wild within a couple of days.
    I highly recommend his business to anyone looking to do some mods to carts whether it is performance or bling.
    Wes

JetBoatRich
    For anyone concerned, I used BCC for our Trident golf cart build and am totally pleased with the service and the attention to detail Jeremy provided us. We went from a pretty stock cart to pretty wild within a couple of days.
    I highly recommend his business to anyone looking to do some mods to carts whether it is performance or bling.
    Wes
    his customer service has always been one of the best