Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New DCB lease program!!!!

Daytona100
    Seems how DCB owners only keep there 100k plus boats for a few months and then take a bath on resale how bout a new lease program. Looking for a few partners to buy a few of these low hour blinged out DCB,s and leasing them out. You can look like a rockstar for a summer and give it back. And step it up for next year without spending a small fortune. Just an idea but I think it has wings. What do you think? A hellava lot cheaper and you get to drink the COOL-AID without buying the cool-aid cow!!!!!! :idea: :idea:

Nord
    Never happen!!!
    Not unless they were rigged with a 454 and were a v bottom.........

Daytona100
    It wouldnt be dirt cheap and some qualifications would apply rental insureance, boating experiance history etc. Just the start of an idea but I think it has merit.

Daytona100
    ALL THE COOOOOOOOOL-AID you can drink. :idea: Without buying the dispenser!!!!!!!!!

shueman
    Great....more wanna be posers clogging up the channel and not knowing the first thing about handling a quality piece of machinery...... :crossx:

GHT
    Seems how DCB owners only keep there 100k plus boats for a few months and then take a bath on resale how bout a new lease program. Looking for a few partners to buy a few of these low hour blinged out DCB,s and leasing them out. You can look like a rockstar for a summer and give it back. And step it up for next year without spending a small fortune. Just an idea but I think it has wings. What do you think? A hellava lot cheaper and you get to drink the COOL-AID without buying the cool-aid cow!!!!!! :idea: :idea:
    Sounds good UNTIL.....
    One of your Blinging customers blows one of your Blinged motors...? :skull:
    Then, did you count on the BLINGING insurance on what will be a DE-Blinged wallet?

Daytona100
    Some boating experiance required. Quick trip to elsinore to see if they have a clue . Inexperioused boaters will show themselves immediatly.

TRUMP TIGHT
    Very bad idea!! Maybe people should spend a little more time figuring out what fits their needs and stop playing keep up with the Jones's!!:idea:
    Or here is an idea...if you know you are never satisfied buy the biggest fastest mofo you can and when you figure out that you cant afford it...sink the mofo!!!

Kilrtoy
    I'll take you out all weekend.
    300 a day for gas, 3 day minimum and I will supply all the drinks, 4 people max...

Daytona100
    Maybe set the rev limiters to 4600 rpm to keep the engines alive. Just an idea.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast