Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: *****prop Spam*****

bunny 166
    Labbed 28 with approx 10 hours in perfect condition~Bravo 4 blade. Paid $850, so make me your best offer....
    Also have another Bravo 4 Blade 24 in good condition...$300 :rollside:
    Thanks!

caroftheweek
    the 24 would not happen to be labbed, would it? :rollside:

bunny 166
    the 24 would not happen to be labbed, would it? :rollside:
    Good morning Ryan! Check your PM's please.....

lucky
    i'm heading down to pomona - For an operation meeting - We all need to catch up and have a Bash -- either that or i'll bring the crew down to Your restarant Nothing like Drunk Truckers lmao Cee Ya Cindy

bunny 166
    i'm heading down to pomona - For an operation meeting - We all need to catch up and have a Bash -- either that or i'll bring the crew down to Your restarant Nothing like Drunk Truckers lmao Cee Ya Cindy
    WooooooooooooHooooooooooooo I love drunk truckers lucky, LMAO! I only work on Tuesday and Wednesday night though, so you better work that into your schedule, LOL.... :boxed:

caroftheweek
    WooooooooooooHooooooooooooo I love drunk truckers lucky, LMAO! I only work on Tuesday and Wednesday night though, so you better work that into your schedule, LOL.... :boxed:
    What restaurant is would that be?

Cole Trickle
    What restaurant is would that be?
    Pretty sure she works at the Pepinos in Foothill Ranch.

That Guy
    Will you deliver it in a bikini to our house?.....how are you honey?

Havasu Carrera
    I hope I did not offend you with my low ball offer. Its just so hard to pay more for one today than I did the other day. Who Labed it? Would you consider trading my perfect 28 stock prop for it and some cash?? What kind of work was done when they labbed it? More bow lift due to cup increase??? Maybe just thinned the blades to make more efficient? Maybe I am totally off my rocker? Let me know. Will you guys be in Havasu any time soon? Maybe I could try it for a few minutes? I could use a few more rpm but I guess I could get that from a pully change to! lol Thanks Bunny

bunny 166
    Hi all....I got your PM's...I will get pics ASAP...Both props are at Pfaff in Huntington Beach right now. Thanks for your interest.....BUMP!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast