Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Tour

Dogballs
    I can relate DB. It's crazy how much shiot changes when you add more ponies or remove some weight. You will get it dialed. Motor sounds stout in the vid. Nice job LGC. ARRRRRRRRRRGH!!
    No Scheeot, lets go run um in 2-3 weeks. Lets get the old PT back on track. Who is down?

steelcomp
    No Scheeot, lets go run um in 2-3 weeks. Lets get the old PT back on track. Who is down? Yo!

Im doing some minor surgery on the 418 since its 120 at the river right now so Im out for a few weeks but Ill be back better than ever.
    Looking to get a piece of that 000 CP at PT2...I think its permanently attached to that trailer now so he probably wont show.
    Lets get it on
    PT2 :crossx:

steelcomp
    I think its permanently attached to that trailer now so he probably wont show.
    SMACK down...Ooooohhh...that's gotta hurt. :220v:

Dogballs
    CS what do ya thinks maybe Aug 19-20 which would be 4 weeks out and 2 weeks before labor day? With No CBBB we need an August Tour stop. I vote for The Scoobs to be the new Chairman & CEO of the Power Tour.

I think I can pull that off..Im waiting on a date for a surf contest I do every year, Its usually mid August.The boat will be ready by then for sure, no problem there.
    Labor Day at Big River/Lost lake/Aha Quin is one you definatly dont want to miss..

Scoobinator
    I like Moneysuckers idea the weekend of August 19 at Martinez lake I never been there and it sounds fun and looks fun. So lets plan that everybody GAME????
    The Scoob

Dogballs
    I like Moneysuckers idea the weekend of August 19 at Martinez lake I never been there and it sounds fun and looks fun. So lets plan that everybody GAME????
    The Scoob
    I am THERE!!

RCB19
    I'm down. Don't really care where we end up on this tour but I would like to check the LOW LOW river at some point. I've ben saying that for the last couple of seasons. Balls you guys know where to stay down there so hook it up. Don't forget the fireworks you PYRO! :220v:

bottom feeder
    Hey would you all make a call on the date. Its a bit of a drive for me, but will be a nice trip none the less.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast