Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Tour

78CoLe
    Im up for a new location set the date scoob ? though were is martinez and how do i get there from az/mohave valley area and were is there to stay

feeder, it would be cool if you could make it.

steelcomp
    feeder, it would be cool if you could make it.I totally second that!!

Scoobinator
    There are basically two places to launch, Fisher's landing and Martinez resort. Fisher landing has 7 ramps. Both also have gas and a store for goodies. From what I am told this place loves small boats and is manageable on regular weekends. From what I hear there is a pretty big sand bar to hang out at. As for places to stay, you can camp east of the store at Fisher's landing, Martinez resort as well as you can stay at a hotel at the Freeway (I-8). I think there is a couple at pretty much each exit. From there it is a 45 minute drive to the ramps. For myself I plan on getting a room either at martinez resort or off the I-8 here is a link to martinez resort http://www.martinezlake.com/ to find out more info. All this info im providing is based off what I have been told and the research that I have done if there is any other ideas from any of you post it on here Im am planning this for the weekend of August 19th

Dogballs
    Anyone can call 800-876-7004 there are mobiles, cabins and houses for rent all within walking distance from the bar, ramp and store just call the number and ask about availability. Also the water will never be an excuse for not running your boat hard. Lastly, driving to a hotel off the 8 freeway is a total buzz kill after a day on the water not to mention the bar is off the hook.
    Regards
    Balls

driving to a hotel off the 8 freeway is a total buzz kill after a day on the water not to mention the bar is off the hook.
    Regards
    Balls
    I agree, the 45 minute drive everyday sounds a litle rough. What does it cost for a trailer balls?

83cp
    hey Chris, trailers are around $100 sleeps 4 and you can park your truck and trailer on the side of the trailer pretty good deal , walking distance from the bar. Hope to see you down sometime
    Steve R #509

Whats up Steve? Lets do this Martinez deal, sounds cool.
    $100/night isnt too bad.

83cp
    I'm in for PT, thanks for the help at ming with launch control, leaving a lot better I also ran some open blocker on Sunday that I barrowed and picked up a few on ET. You going to race Ming in Sept? or IHBA in SD? I heard they might run a gambler class? I will wait and see can't beat the drive a lot shorter than Ming, 20 mins for me...
    Steve #509

Dogballs
    So is Aug 19-20 carved in stone! If so I will rent a house there and find out availability for others.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast