Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: finally done!

jetboat
    heres the final pictures of a 1977 avenger,this is for all who helped.

jetboat
    avenger boat

jetboat
    done.

IMPATIENT 1
    That's A Good Lookin Boat Steve! Very Nice And Tasteful!

jetboat
    thanks yellow boat for posting pics.

Devilman
    Looks real good, Steve. Glad to see you got it all together. Sure brought it a long way from the first pics you posted...
    The important question is.... Have you run it yet? :rollside:

IMPATIENT 1
    Looks real good, Steve. Glad to see you got it all together. Sure brought it a long way from the first pics you posted...
    The important question is.... Have you run it yet? :rollside:
    HE'S RAN IT, ITS JUST DIDN'T RUN WELL.I'VE GOT THE BOAT AT MY HOUSE FOR A IGNITION AND FUEL SYSTEM UPGRADES.IT RAN A WHOPPY 43MPH THEN AND I THINK IT'LL SEE 60-65MPH GPS BY THE WEEKEND.ITS A SUPER NICE BOAT!!I WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH STEVE AND HIS SON'S CREATION.

Devilman
    HE'S RAN IT, ITS JUST DIDN'T RUN WELL.I'VE GOT THE BOAT AT MY HOUSE FOR A IGNITION AND FUEL SYSTEM UPGRADES.IT RAN A WHOPPY 43MPH THEN AND I THINK IT'LL SEE 60-65MPH GPS BY THE WEEKEND.ITS A SUPER NICE BOAT!!I WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH STEVE AND HIS SON'S CREATION.
    I hear ya, main thing is they got it going. I'll be watching for updates on what you guys do to it. An ignition upgrade is definitely on the list for mine... :rollside: And yes, they have done a great job with it!!

jetboat
    I hear ya, main thing is they got it going. I'll be watching for updates on what you guys do to it. An ignition upgrade is definitely on the list for mine... :rollside: And yes, they have done a great job with it!!
    thanks to all of you for the positive and helpfull things.its nice to get to know people who do what they say,and do it.ill pass the thanks to my son,hes very proud of his first project,and cant wait for us to start a truck.hes also sending some pictures to foose!againthanks everyone.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast