Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2006 Tablerock Roost-important

Ken F
    Well, The Lazy Eagle Screwed up and blocked out the weekend of June 23 & 24 for us instead of July, so that's what we are going to have to go with.
    More info on the Laid back forums:
    http://p210.ezboard.com/bclassic***boats
    Ken F

Carnivalride
    Well, The Lazy Eagle Screwed up and blocked out the weekend of June 23 & 24 for us instead of July, so that's what we are going to have to go with.
    More info on the Laid back forums:
    http://p210.ezboard.com/bclassic***boats
    Ken F
    Ken,
    Thanks for the notice but that's about the same time my Kid's state baseball tournaments are. :cry: Don't know if I can make it or not yet, finally got the boat together and though. :hammerhea :hammerhea

ONAROLL
    We are in, Ken, is all the campground construction completed? I was hoping to camp away from all the ruffians who showed up with there living room furniture last year..............Vic :argue:

Ken F
    Carnivalride, I really hope it works out that you can come-reallly looking forward to meething you & checking out the ride!
    Vic, Glad to hear it! Lets hope we have some water by then. Lake is about 12' down right now. yup construction is done. What the deal was, they got a federal grant for improvements, but had to use the money by a certain date. That's why they had it all torn up in the middle of summer.
    Ken F

CARLSON-JET
    Ken, sounds good. I meant to post I recieved my shirt ect. Thank you and the crew for your hard work, was a good time. R.B.

DUECE'SDAD
    I will go ahead and call the laws and let them know the date has been changed, that way we can be sure to get hassled as much this year as last year. Perry youre still wanting to go right ? ? ? Vic i reserved a sweet camp site for you with a concrete driveway, its just at the end of the boat ramp !!!

ONAROLL
    I will go ahead and call the laws and let them know the date has been changed, that way we can be sure to get hassled as much this year as last year. Perry youre still wanting to go right ? ? ? Vic i reserved a sweet camp site for you with a concrete driveway, its just at the end of the boat ramp !!!
    Yeah, it was not the best spot in the park, except when the drunks from the bass tournement showed up and tried to load their boats out, I dont care who you are, that was funny........thousands of dollars in fishing stuff banging into each other.....you going?.........Vic

progplb
    You bet... I am all over it ..... A half a day of boating running from the lake patrol a 80 dollar hamburger and a shirt that never came. It was a pretty lake though...

DUECE'SDAD
    Yeah, it was not the best spot in the park, except when the drunks from the bass tournement showed up and tried to load their boats out, I dont care who you are, that was funny........thousands of dollars in fishing stuff banging into each other.....you going?.........Vic
    Come on man use your thinker, i said you can sleep at the bottom of the ramp, not the top, im talking about wrapping you up in the sleeping bag and throwing ya in the water ! ! ! Still got that ole' trash truck motor in your boat, i seen a big old trash truck broke down the other day and thought maybe you could get some parts off of it for you motors

ONAROLL
    Come on man use your thinker, i said you can sleep at the bottom of the ramp, not the top, im talking about wrapping you up in the sleeping bag and throwing ya in the water ! ! ! Still got that ole' trash truck motor in your boat, i seen a big old trash truck broke down the other day and thought maybe you could get some parts off of it for you motors
    Ok, dont steal the Tablerock thread, was anyone hurt when your Chebbie spit its guts up? Bawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhahahahah....Vic

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast