Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2006 Tablerock Roost-important

DUECE'SDAD
    Talked to my old man and my 3 year old, and i think were in, it's free again this year right ? ? ? What is the website to reserve the camp spots, and what area is everyone else staying in, i kinda wanna be by myself !!!! That way yall cant bitch if my boy keeps you lite weights up to late

progplb
    Hey Vic I left you my Cell number on your PM.

Ken F
    Talked to my old man and my 3 year old, and i think were in, it's free again this year right ? ? ? What is the website to reserve the camp spots, and what area is everyone else staying in, i kinda wanna be by myself !!!! That way yall cant bitch if my boy keeps you lite weights up to late
    DD-
    Since it is a public campground, we are not able to put up fences, and have an "admission" gate. It was not supposed to be free last year, nor is it this year.
    We depend on peoples integrety to come forward and register, and pay their admission.
    Same as it's always been.
    Ken F

progplb
    You bet... I am all over it ..... A half a day of boating running from the lake patrol a 80 dollar hamburger and a shirt that never came. It was a pretty lake though...
    Like I said........
    Got to cover our losses.....
    Do we really want to bring up integrity???????????

ss19crew
    Has anyone here heard from switchen addiction???? cause we are looking for him

DUECE'SDAD
    Well what is the price this year then ? ? ? I had brought plenty meat for grillin both nights last year so wasnt interested in the dinner. How much, and what is it goin for ? ? ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12