Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Are wakeboard boats the new ***boat?

beaverretriever
    Just wondering what you guys think about wakeboard boats in general.
    I just sold my 05 wakeboard boat and went the other way and ordered a powerboat. It seems to me that wakeboard boat community is growing so fast with all the bling bling MasterCrafts, Supras, etc and half of those people dont even wakeboard that buy them.
    My wife and I dont do enough water sports to justify the harsh ride and slow speeds that a V-drive or inboard offer. We liked ours a lot but I feel we will have more fun on our new faster, deeper v, I/O boat.
    So what do you guys think about the wakeboat trend?

ViB
    I'd like to see them all buy speaker covers :rollside:

core attitude
    No........but they do have their place for some.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Its amazing what people consider "***boats". Have you ever seen a bone stock f-150 with a back window sticker that reads "bad ass boys drive bad ass toys"? IMO, bone stock f-150s, wakeboard boats (or pontoons) are far from what I consider "Bad ass toys" or "***boats". :sleeping:

Havasu_Dreamin
    I would not own one, unless it was given to me and then I would just sell it. But to each their own. They serve their purpose for those who want them.....

RitcheyRch
    So true. Just say NO to roll bar boats!!!
    Not a prayer of a chance, they do what they do and no more, other than tear up the water !!! with there waves !!! :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

AZKC
    Wakeboard boats are the Honda of watercraft :skull: They must be cool cause everybody has one

JustDawn
    Wakeboard boats=Hot Boat...
    You gotta be kidding me
    I get a kick outa watching them tip-toe through the Windsor basin in 1 foot chop...So that the passengers don't get beat to death...
    I used to wake board behind my 25 Eliminator v-bottom...If I wanted a bigger wake in order to catch more air,all I had to do was hit the trim button...and raise the outdrive
    Expensive,SLOW,harsh ride...Yeah,I am ALL over that deal...
    (PlayDeep)

vmjtc3
    I would love to have one. I am not saying they are hot boats at all. But if you enjoy wakeboarding they are the shiat. Everything has it's place. :idea:

beaverretriever
    Wakeboard boats=Hot Boat...
    You gotta be kidding me
    I get a kick outa watching them tip-toe through the Windsor basin in 1 foot chop...So that the passengers don't get beat to death...
    I used to wake board behind my 25 Eliminator v-bottom...If I wanted a bigger wake in order to catch more air,all I had to do was hit the trim button...and raise the outdrive
    Expensive,SLOW,harsh ride...Yeah I am all over that deal...
    (PlayDeep)
    LOL, that is the reason we got rid of ours. Honestly, we just like a real expensive beach chair and we like to get there in comfort. Our wakeboat beat the hell out of us.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast