Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lake Pacific Today...(Pics)

Biglue
    Oh..and you must have taken all the good weather with you!!!!
    Must have.
    IT was real nice out there on Saturday. Cruised all through LB. And Made it out to Seal BEach. Had lunch at the yard house. Twas a real nice.

NOTALENT
    Must have.
    IT was real nice out there on Saturday. Cruised all through LB. And Made it out to Seal BEach. Had lunch at the yard house. Twas a real nice.
    That was my plan...but it got interrupted...oh well good thing I live like a mile away... :rollside: When are you going out next???

Biglue
    That was my plan...but it got interrupted...oh well good thing I live like a mile away... :rollside: When are you going out next???
    Dunno yet. I guess next time the weather allows it. Gotta admit the weather was next to summer like this weekend.

NOTALENT
    Dunno yet. I guess next time the weather allows it. Gotta admit the weather was next to summer like this weekend.
    :yuk: Thats why I wanted to go on saturday, but my buddy had to work so we waited till sunday...bad move.

GHT
    Looks like you had a good time. Just picking up and going almost always turns into a good time..

NOTALENT
    Looks like you had a good time. Just picking up and going almost always turns into a good time..
    yup..love being a local. If it is ever bad..im not pissed for driving the whole way... :rollside:

ekbearly
    Biglue,
    I was docked next to Parkers and think I saw you tied up next to another custom near the Yard House. I just purchased a Nordic Heat and have been taking it out every chance I can. I got caught in the rain 2 Saturdays ago and it got messy even behind the breaks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123