Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lost & Found from the New Year's/Christmas Party!!

AltarGirl
    I'm not sure who's it is, but I found a Lost Enterprises jacket in the kitchen next to a "Mr. Dick Head" toy. Who's jacket?
    There were several other XXX rated toys lying around this morning, but I'm pretty sure I've found the owners of those!

IN2-IN2MX
    I'm not sure who's it is, but I found a Lost Enterprises jacket in the kitchen next to a "Mr. Dick Head" toy. Who's jacket?
    There were several other XXX rated toys lying around this morning, but I'm pretty sure I've found the owners of those!
    Not ours but I'd keep the sex toys if I were you (unless they're used...eowww).

AltarGirl
    Not ours but I'd keep the sex toys if I were you (unless they're used...eowww).
    Yeah, I'm going to pass on the used sex toys :yuk:
    Nice jacket though!

IN2-IN2MX
    Yeah, I'm going to pass on the used sex toys :yuk:
    Nice jacket though!
    Think of it as the hostess gift then.

HOOTER SLED-
    Maaan, someone forgot the Mr. Dickhead? I would have kept that. That was funny. Maybe someone left the jacket so they would have a reason to comeback. :devil: :devil:

WYRD
    I got to use our XXX toy last night....................so nice of you to provide the "Party favors" Court.........................Man what a "Swingin" good time it was...... :crossx: :idea:
    (Just a little somethin to get all the Bench Racers excited about) :crossx: :crossx:

OGShocker
    I got to use our XXX toy last night.... :crossx: :crossx:
    You used the PUMP last night??? Good luck with your trip to the E.D. clinic today. :crossx:

WYRD
    You used the PUMP last night??? Good luck with your trip to the E.D. clinic today. :crossx:
    Hey that reminds me how did your Prostate exam go???? :idea:

AltarGirl
    I got to use our XXX toy last night....................so nice of you to provide the "Party favors" Court.........................Man what a "Swingin" good time it was...... :crossx: :idea:
    (Just a little somethin to get all the Bench Racers excited about) :crossx: :crossx:
    Well I’m so glad I could help you out! I’m only here to serve, you know that.

OGShocker
    Hey that reminds me how did your Prostate exam go???? :idea:
    GREAT!!! Soft and just the right size.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast