Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lost & Found from the New Year's/Christmas Party!!

pixilatedpussy
    I got to use our XXX toy last night....................so nice of you to provide the "Party favors" Court.........................Man what a "Swingin" good time it was...... :crossx: :idea:
    (Just a little somethin to get all the Bench Racers excited about) :crossx: :crossx:
    So.....................Stacy & I want to know???? You likes??? :devil: :devil: :clover:

GHT
    GREAT!!! Soft and just the right size.
    That's just not right...

PlyaPlya22
    Maaan, someone forgot the Mr. Dickhead? I would have kept that. :devil: :devil:
    Pump the brakes Jr!!

PlyaPlya22
    There were several other XXX rated toys lying around this morning, but I'm pretty sure I've found the owners of those!
    Were the owners still attached to them??

HOOTER SLED-
    Pump the brakes Jr!!
    Beeeyoottch!!! You had to see it. We were the ones who brought it. It was funny. It was like a Mr. Potato Head, only shaped like a dick. With all the accessories.

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    We'll take it back of your hands for you if you'd like!!!!!! :rollside: I liked Mr. Potato Head Dick!!!!!!!! Man.......I thought our gift was funny...... :yuk: :rollside: :rollside:

WYRD
    So.....................Stacy & I want to know???? You likes??? :devil: :devil: :clover:
    Yea but we need new batteries.............the ones from Courts remote were kinda dead :crossx: (sorry Court forgot to take them out)

PlyaPlya22
    Beeeyoottch!!! You had to see it. We were the ones who brought it. It was funny. It was like a Mr. Potato Head, only shaped like a dick. With all the accessories.
    Now that sounds like some funny as schiat!!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    Yea but we need new batteries.............the ones from Courts remote were kinda dead :crossx: (sorry Court forgot to take them out)
    NEENER NEENER NEENER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We bought one AND it had NEW batteries!!!!!!!! AND was better then YOURS!!!!! :yuk: :yuk: LOL

WYRD
    Just how many does your average dick come with

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast