Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Havasu Gun Range ?

sdpm
    I have drove by the indoor gun range on Mc Culloch and have seen a sign that said Shoot a machine gun here. Has anyone ever done this? Can you rent one there and is it worth it?

TRUMP TIGHT
    I have drove by the indoor gun range on Mc Culloch and have seen a sign that said Shoot a machine gun here. Has anyone ever done this? Can you rent one there and is it worth it?
    I would like to know what that means. I haven't heard of an indoor range that allows riffles so i would assume it would be something along the lines of a Tech 9. Although at full auto the Tech isn't that impressive. Is it legal in AZ to have a fully auto weapon? Do they limit it to 3 round burst which is much more accurate and controllable or do they let you rip?

sdpm
    I don't know either. I have always wanted to shoot a full auto and have a nephew that would love it. I have seen the sign quite afew times and always wanted to go in and check it out but never have. Just wondering if anyone has. I don't know what AZ gun laws are. 3 rounds wouldn't do it for me. Full clip or nothing.

vmjtc3
    neither are legal to have with out the proper permit.........

TRUMP TIGHT
    I don't know either. I have always wanted to shoot a full auto and have a nephew that would love it. I have seen the sign quite afew times and always wanted to go in and check it out but never have. Just wondering if anyone has. I don't know what AZ gun laws are. 3 rounds wouldn't do it for me. Full clip or nothing.
    I dont like fully auto because there is seldom a need for it. If you havent shot one before i suggest you check it out! It is fun to just dust off a clip in a few seconds sometimes!!

TRUMP TIGHT
    neither are legal to have with out the proper permit.........
    Duh! But does that mean the range can have a full auto and let you fire it for$$? And is it legal to have a fully auto in AZ?

Tom Brown
    My Ozi BB gun is fully automatic. It's the only way to go.

TRUMP TIGHT
    Dont tell me you shoot the neighborhood kitties too?

Boatcop
    Any firearm that discharges more than one round with a single pull of the trigger is illegal in AZ.
    I'm pretty sure there are Federal Regs against them, too.
    Not sure if Sam's machine gun deal is full auto for semi-auto.

Boatcop
    Do you play "Crazy Train" when you fire it?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast