Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting my feet wet

WTP
    Wanted to say hello.
    We are longtime lurker of ***boat and finally decided we would join the group.
    We are afraid we won't have as much time as many of you for posting so we will try to keep our posts direct and to the point.
    It appears to the General Public that too many egos have gotten out of control on this board and something needs to be said. As the elected officials, we will do just that.
    Don't get me wrong, a big ego is not a bad thing in of itself but it does have everything with the intent of the user. We'll get into more of that as we go.
    Some ***boat egos are well deserved and worn quite well for the greater good of the community and we will be the first to appaud them.
    That's it for now, just a brief introduction and hello. :rollside:

OutCole'd
    Sounds great, welcome.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    So you are the elected officials for the general public? Lets hear what you have to say then! :rollside:
    Welcome to HB. :boxed:

SCUBA STEVE
    lmao!! Welcome

Cheap Thrills
    WTP ? What does that stand for ? Wannabe THREADED Pussy ? LMAO.
    Elected Official ? When the hell was the election ? Must have slept through that one.
    C.T. The egotistical bastard fired that shot :wink:
    By the way , Welcome to the boards

Mohave Vice
    Welcome!

Jordy
    As the elected officials, we will do just that.
    Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

PHX ATC
    Are you saying it was a farce?

WTP
    The election was with the general public, often considered the lurkers here.
    It seems you outspoken few have too much to say about everything and that was the reasoning behind excluding you from the election. No offense intended, it's just that most of you outspoken few are never left without an opinion on this board. It's the majority that just do not care for or have time and energy for the conflict that now wish to be heard.
    And for the record, we are not nor have ever been, Threaded.
    We would also like to point out though; much like Threaded, we would like Topless to STFU.
    Keep in mind, WE know many of you. We have been the quiet ones for far too long. Time for me to home now to learn what the others have been up to today.

Johnwithjm
    Welcome to the boards.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast