Thread: 8 Volt Trojan Golf Cart Batteries

MarkyMark
    Who has the best prices in the Inland Empire?

al cole'holic
    Who has the best prices in the Inland Empire?
    ...go make nice with the local golf course groundskeepers!

beach gomer
    Mark
    What's wrong with the one's out of the old cart!

MarkyMark
    They were 6 volt.......

al cole'holic
    They were 6 volt.......
    ..I hope you changed everything else out to 48v as well :220v:

havaduner
    try hi performance golf cars, in Ontario.

cactusgolfcarts
    Don't let whatever shop you buy from BS you. The actual cost for those is about $65/battery = $ 390/set of six. Most shops, at least here in the Phx area, are charging between $450-550 for the set. You can go with the Centennial brand, which is also produced by Trojan but is there "generic" brand, they offer the same 18 month warranty and should save you about $75-100 for the set. Either one, Trojan or Centennial, should last you 3-5 years if you take care of them. Whatever you do, don't buy a cheap set from Costco/Walmart/etc. because they won't last more than 2 years.

MarkyMark
    Thanks for the help.. They were hard to find so I paid for it. I found a set of the Trojans for 540.00 at A-A Great American Golf Cars. I thought that was a great price compared to 900.00 a set from The Boat Brokers in Havasu. I called everyone in Havasu but no one stocked them. I hope I can get 4 years out of them or I will be looking for a gas cart...

rainbow golfcarts in corona

cactusgolfcarts
    Thanks for the help.. They were hard to find so I paid for it. I found a set of the Trojans for 540.00 at A-A Great American Golf Cars. I thought that was a great price compared to 900.00 a set from The Boat Brokers in Havasu. I called everyone in Havasu but no one stocked them. I hope I can get 4 years out of them or I will be looking for a gas cart...
    When you put the water in the batteries, try to use distilled and don't fill them the entire way. Just cover the "plates" inside. I assume you have an automatic charger. Don't let the batteries go completely dead, that will cause them to loose longevity. Charge them as often as possible. Let me know if we can help with anything else. If you know anyone looking for gas Club Car's, we have 25 2005 model year Precedent available for $3300 each. Have a great day. Rob 602-770-5221