Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tom Slick

Reaper1
    Yo Slick, sent you a PM and did not get a reply. Why you dissin homey?
    Holla Back

Tom Slick
    Yo, I aint disssssin DOG. I didn't reply because I already talked to you over the phone. Do you remember our convo? I said that I had no idea what I was doing over Labor Day. If you guys need to fill the slots, go for it. Like usual it will most likely be last minute for me. If there is room for us and we decide to go, that will be great. If not I will make other arrangements. Thanks for the invite anyhoo. I will let you know as soon as I know.

Three Days Only
    slick, go to the river. I should have the new cat on Aug 27 or 28. Taking delivery in Las Vegas, and going straight to Havasu.
    See Ya Out There Lover Boy

alfanzo
    Hey T.Slick,what are you doing 4 labor day weekend????????????????????????????????? wink

Reaper1
    I'll keep you updated Coolio. wink

Tom Slick
    Hey 3-Days and Alfanzo,
    Missed you guys this weekend. I'm not sure about Labor Day weekend yet.

Charley
    Three Days Only:
    slick, go to the river. I should have the new cat on Aug 27 or 28. Taking delivery in Las Vegas, and going straight to Havasu.
    See Ya Out There Lover Boy I cant wait to see this boat..... may have to make a special trip wink

BoatFloating
    Hey Slick, had a great time this weekend, hope to see ya on Labor Day. Dinner was kinda interesting huh??????

Reaper1
    BoatFloating:
    Hey Slick, had a great time this weekend, hope to see ya on Labor Day. Dinner was kinda interesting huh?????? Did you guys have another food fight???

Tom Slick
    Boat Floating,
    It was a blast hanging out with your drunk ass this weekend. You are my new hero. I have never seen anyone that wasted for the length of time that you were. You can trully hold your own with the best of them.
    Dinner was great until the drama unfolded. I guess that there is a side to every story, and I don't want to get in the middle of this one. I just hope that everyone can get over it and be cool. I really don't think that friend #1 meant to do what he did, and I think it wasn't intended to happen the way that it did, but again there are two sides to every story. I know that he didn't mean anything by it. I think that when alcohol is involved things tend to get blown out of proportion.
    Anyway, good to see all of you and I hope that Trevor had a good B-day. See you maybe on Labor Day. Actually I hope not, because that would mean that someone stepped up to the plate and bought my boat.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast