riverbound
    Nope, I decided the go to the gym instead. :rollside:
    Good for you.

NOTALENT
    Nope, I decided the go to the gym instead. :rollside:
    :jawdrop: was it packed...???

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    :jawdrop: was it packed...???
    Not even. I went on both saturday and sunday at around 9am and it wasn't crowded at all. I was surprised. Now if only it was not crowded tonight at 5pm, that would be cool.
    I looked for ya Brandon....didn't see ya. :cry:

NOTALENT
    Not even. I went on both saturday and sunday at around 9am and it wasn't crowded at all. I was surprised. Now if only it was not crowded tonight at 5pm, that would be cool.
    I looked for ya Brandon....didn't see ya. :cry:
    That's because Saturday I was hungover sleeping... :crossx: and sunday I was cruising the boat in Lake Pacific... :rollside: Yes...I said crusing...not floating...

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    That's because Saturday I was hungover sleeping... :crossx: and sunday I was cruising the boat in Lake Pacific... :rollside: Yes...I said crusing...not floating...
    Congrats on the boat running! We fired ours up on saturday for shits and giggles. Made me want to take it out. I forgot how much I love the sound of our boat.
    Oh my god, we are actually talking boats on ***boat. Who woulda thunk it! :rollside:

riverbound
    Congrats on the boat running! We fired ours up on saturday for shits and giggles. Made me want to take it out. I forgot how much I love the sound of our boat.
    Oh my god, we are actually talking boats on ***boat. Who woulda thunk it! :rollside:
    I had plans to take the Spectra to Elsinore this weekend....they fell through though Hopefully next weekend

NOTALENT
    haha..I know me too.. :rollside: ...it's about time we talked about boating...I'm headed out to parker on thursday night... :crossx: I can't wait!!!! Glad to hear you started the boat...I remember how BITCHIN it sounded... :devil:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    I had plans to take the Spectra to Elsinore this weekend....they fell through though Hopefully next weekend
    You should have called us. We were out at David and Michelle's yesterday. It was soooooooo nice out. :rollside:

riverbound
    You should have called us. We were out at David and Michelle's yesterday. It was soooooooo nice out. :rollside:
    It was nice out. I ended up spending the day at home with the family. Just kinda hanging out relaxing.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    I heard you the first time! :rollside:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast