Thread: How Tough Is The Big Bad Boy?

3 daytona`s
    I was waiting for the John Force series tonight and watched this Dog The Bounty Hunter for the first time.I have to wonder the tough guy image how far in the real world.I`ve been in some joints where he blows in the front door with his attitude he has a major problem. I know TV but my last time for that show.

RitcheyRch
    I watched my first episode tonight right before the Force show. Heard that guy is one hell of a bounty hunter although as he stated he cant really do much without the local police.

HavasuSelect
    I've watched it a couple times. It seems like he's a really good guy and ultimately wants the scumbags he chases to succeed in life. I've never really seen him use excessive force . If anything his wife acts like more of a tough guy then he does.

RitcheyRch
    He does seem like a decent guy. Was really concerned about getting home in time to enjoy his Daughters birthday party.

Howie Feltersnatch
    Dog is an ex-con and former drug addict so he knows what most of the people he collars are going through. He's the one who caught Andrew Luster down in Mexico a few years back.
    http://www.cnn.com/2003/LAW/06/19/max.factor.heir/

RitcheyRch
    I remember when he caught Andrew Luster. I think that is one of the reasons he became so popular and the reason behind giving him his own show.
    Dog is an ex-con and former drug addict so he knows what most of the people he collars are going through. He's the one who caught Andrew Luster down in Mexico a few years back.
    http://www.cnn.com/2003/LAW/06/19/max.factor.heir/

msc5195
    Yep, Convited felon. That is why he never carrys a gun. The two guys with him are his sons.

bocco
    But ya gotta love that haircut. And is it me, or do they over use the word "bra"?

Biglue
    Andrew Luster........what a dipshit. Once he saw all that money from cosmetics, he could fool around and bang with just about any girl he wanted. Now he's just getting banged. :crossx:

HavasuSelect
    But ya gotta love that haircut. And is it me, or do they over use the word "bra"?
    They all live in Hawaii. I think he's actually part Hawaiian. Bra.