I have a pluming question. I have a rebuild 350SBC it has about 350HP. To my knowledge the motor should be fine it ran on the dino fine and I don’t see are hear anything wrong with it. The motor is running hot when it is running in my drive way. I checked my impellor and it is fine. The water is sucked up from the pick up than goes to the v drive it splits than goes into the Nicson “water jacketed exhaust logs” for a pre-heat than into the water plugs on the Block than out the thermostat housing (not thermo installed) and back into the exhaust and out. The temp gauge is pegging out at about 250. What could be some problems? I am suspicious of my exhaust logs they had a crack in them that some one repaired. I did notice that my oil was getting a bit milky. Could this be the problem? I made sure I had good pressure coming out of each section of hose so that’s why I am not sure if they are cracked. Okay that is a whole lot. I have you all confused. Bottom line is I need help and I don’t’ know who to ask. Please help my boat see water. I have had it for seven years since I was 18 and I have never put it in the water.
:cry: